Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

keilyn if u truly didnt care u wud not be posting here right now :/
    i dabbed 4 times, not 3, not 2, not 5, but 4

Quote Originally Posted by TaiDono View Post
    idk how u go from 'thanks for letting me try out' to that. u got banned because of ur narrative against knowledgeable players who are all better than you. fix yourself before making such incorrect statements.
    Narrative against knowledgeable players LMAO sounds like a bunch of circlejerking losers who don't allow dissenting opinions. I wonder what that was even about. Banned for having a different video game opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Narrative against knowledgeable players LMAO sounds like a bunch of circlejerking losers who don't allow dissenting opinions. I wonder what that was even about. Banned for having a different video game opinion.
    ... you're in a Discord room ... with PSO2 "veterans". Seriously, what are you people expecting at this point? That the community in general is not great we know already, you don't need to go out of your ways to emphasize this point.

I'm not defending anybody here but to outright come out here instead of moving on and forgetting about it seems quite the childish way to approach but this was the thing that made me go "wtf" for a second:

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    ProTip: I studied computers and music and have been at both for nearly 20 years. I could have easily used my router (which is worth $2000+) and has Virtual Addressing, along with my Hardware-IDS (and multiple connections) to evade a ban, conjure up some cute name, and reenter the room and stay silent if I cared, but after seeing the disorder in that room along with too many conversations going on simultaneously, I decided against it.
    You seem like a smart person... why the heck you joined a discord group where the majority of its members have the social skills of a b1'er is beyond me but why the heck would you go so far as messing with Virtual Addressing when you can just make a new account? Discord isn't the best program for community managing, anybody can just make a new email, use the link again with a new discord account and new name and boom. Nobody can know if the same banned person joined 2 or 3 times and the whole process takes at most 5-10mins tops.

People just like drama I guess...

Mfw people are actually taking Keilyn seriously 🤔🔫

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API

bumperino

bumping again !

I joined a few days ago, this PSO2 Server and can't really tell, that it is really Friendly Discord Server.
    What i saw, was mostly Hatespeech against other Peoples Weapon choices.
    #LFP is Dead since Necky came out and all Admins just being there and doing nothing against the inactivity of this Discord Server.
    What i also saw, was that a Friend of mine, got banned from a Admin because he just joked about being Banned, and got afterall Banned.
    People trying to reviving the Server but it faced alot more Inactivity of all People, because all stuff for helping was unseen and unheared.
    I prefering for a PSO2 Discord Server AIDA's Tweaker Server instead of this Server. More Activity and alot more Support and Help from other People.
    Last edited by blanc1990; Dec 4, 2016 at 01:21 AM.

oh boy this must be about how everyone is telling "people" to not get gal nt and get the easier to get and superior orbit or gix ds's.. pfft.. also leaving a run just because gal nt didnt drop is just sad.. oh and the guy who got banned is back in the server since everyone including the guy knew it wasnt serious.. also lol aida nuff said

reading this makes me glad that when I talk crap about western players that it holds up very well with many a great examples/screenshots

also lol Gal weapons, people seriously use these? (and those damn units) Gix is easily attainable and Austere is still there if you wish to pursue this. MDF 13*'s are coming soon, im sure people are too uh whats the word "difficult" to want to go for these if it isn't vastly superior or something

Quote Originally Posted by Lleniel View Post
    ... you're in a Discord room ... with PSO2 "veterans". Seriously, what are you people expecting at this point? That the community in general is not great we know already, you don't need to go out of your ways to emphasize this point.

I'm not defending anybody here but to outright come out here instead of moving on and forgetting about it seems quite the childish way to approach but this was the thing that made me go "wtf" for a second:

You seem like a smart person... why the heck you joined a discord group where the majority of its members have the social skills of a b1'er is beyond me but why the heck would you go so far as messing with Virtual Addressing when you can just make a new account? Discord isn't the best program for community managing, anybody can just make a new email, use the link again with a new discord account and new name and boom. Nobody can know if the same banned person joined 2 or 3 times and the whole process takes at most 5-10mins tops.

People just like drama I guess...
    After spending a few years here off and on,
    I just wanted to reach out and say hello.
    Simple as that. ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"