Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blanc1990 View Post
    I joined a few days ago, this PSO2 Server and can't really tell, that it is really Friendly Discord Server.
    What i saw, was mostly Hatespeech against other Peoples Weapon choices.
    #LFP is Dead since Necky came out and all Admins just being there and doing nothing against the inactivity of this Discord Server.
    What i also saw, was that a Friend of mine, got banned from a Admin because he just joked about being Banned, and got afterall Banned.
    People trying to reviving the Server but it faced alot more Inactivity of all People, because all stuff for helping was unseen and unheared.
    I prefering for a PSO2 Discord Server AIDA's Tweaker Server instead of this Server. More Activity and alot more Support and Help from other People.
    Lol okay Miriam. You don't need to pretend to have just joined the server a few days ago because you were there for quite a while to say the least. I know that this is your account, as do many others (if it wasn't obvious enough) so no point in lying or playing the victim. You always had rude remarks (that were a bit hard to understand too) and complained a lot. Hence the ding dong bannu. Also, your 'friend' re-joined. It was a joke.
    Last edited by Asuka~; Dec 4, 2016 at 10:32 AM.

Hatespeech against Weapon choices
    If you used those words unironically, no wonder you didn't fit in.

ahahaha oh god people thought a discord server for people on PSO-W would work hahahaha what

better luck next time lads.

I joined a few days ago, this PSO2 Server and can't really tell, that it is really Friendly Discord Server.
    What i saw, was mostly Hatespeech against other Peoples Weapon choices.
    #LFP is Dead since Necky came out and all Admins just being there and doing nothing against the inactivity of this Discord Server.
    What i also saw, was that a Friend of mine, got banned from a Admin because he just joked about being Banned, and got afterall Banned.
    People trying to reviving the Server but it faced alot more Inactivity of all People, because all stuff for helping was unseen and unheared.
    I prefering for a PSO2 Discord Server AIDA's Tweaker Server instead of this Server. More Activity and alot more Support and Help from other People.
    Hey Miriam, can you stop lying to shame this server which is actually working pretty well despite mpa creation not being as active as before?
    Thanks for the free bump.
    Oh yeah btw, not all admins are doing nothing. I wouldn't say that about your love or the majority of the other admins.

http://i.imgur.com/mFiqS3s.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Qh8eE6a.png
    Last edited by TaiDono; Dec 4, 2016 at 11:57 AM.
    i dabbed 4 times, not 3, not 2, not 5, but 4

The drama this thread alone generates is great. I need more.

Still hasn't reached the level of drama that caused a thread to have multiple pages deleted by mods, like what happened when expert blocks became a thing.

This thread could do better.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I'm only in there for the ero section. Everything else is just wanking off solo vids in a multiplayer game, bragging about RNG, or people that seem incapable of locating the off-topic section. I know the game isn't really worth talking about gameplay with all of its low skill ceilings, but still...

looks like somebody gets upset that there are people out there who do solo stuff and acts like we should always want to play with others

Nowhere in that post did I say I was upset over people soloing content. I'll question it though seeing that so many better single-player games that actually focus on single player exist out there. It's just people obsessing over something that undermines the game's true nature, and while it gets you some accolades it's just futile at the end of the day.

Cooperation is not a "true nature" of the game. It's an important aspect, sure, but the fact that you can do things solo means that it's not the integral part of the game. Saying that you should only play PSO2 with other people is like saying that you should only play Sonic 3 (& Knuckles) with 2 people, because you can choose to complete it with Sonic & Tails.

PSO2 is a hack & slash RPG with unique combat system. It gives you the tools and objectives, and you are free to do whatever the hell you want. You don't need to run MPA-based content solo yourself, you don't even need to watch those damn videos. Let people have fun.