Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kole: Thank you for posting this topic!
    It was exactly my question I had when seeing the 'sets' thing get added. They NEEDED this, because the parts proportions are so incompatible with the regular costumes sometimes. Hopefully that HUcast costume will obey as costume & not part--sure acts that way.

Z-0 Where is this thing you screen shot?
    I looked all over the makeover shop and can't find it. (Why is it untranslated, also? I thought they got pretty much everything except the pets menu because pet is too new?) And, after you push that dot into the bottom options, which of the 3 bottom buttons do you push?

DOES height save differently? OP never said.
    What is the exact process of what to do to get it to work? A guide with steps might be good for people who don't want to waste passes.

*I have been itching to do this for ages, ever since spending money irl on the Ragol Memories to get the HUcast costume only to find it looks goofy as hell/warped/distorted and I'd have to pay again to fix it while simultaneously wrecking my parts proportions. This "sets" literally can cure all that if I can get it to work

That's in the options menu, not in Este.

It's also untranslated because I don't use the english patches since I don't need it. I figured it would be easy enough to navigate to though from the screenshot (Options > First Menu > Last Option > Bottom Dot).