Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default 10+ years of PSO World

I just realized it's been almost 10 years from the day I registered to this website.

I remember how much I loved PSO and then PSU (yeah, I loved PSU, probably more than PSO2, weird I know).

And I wanted to say thank you to this website, being a very great HUB for everything Phantasy Star related.

I don't post much (450 posts in 10 years is definitely not much!), but I lurk it costantly, even when I'm not really playing the game.

Anyway, I wanted to thank the staff of PSOworld for making this website and especially this forum possible!

Man, 10 years, I'm so old now! :P

I feel ya, I've been lurking a lot longer than I've been registered though. I remember coming here all the time during the PSO days for the databases and drop charts. It's a shame they no longer do the db thing, but I guess the jp wiki and of course cirnopedia and bump have all that stuff on lock down.

I finally & eventually migrated/registered to posting mainly here from Brinstar.org, which was where all the cool kids posted back in early PSO days, PSO-World was too mainstream (lol), so I pretty much only used them for drop charts and carried out all the community stuff there.

(If you remember brinstar.org you are a classy fellow)
    Last edited by Zipzo; Feb 4, 2016 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    I feel ya, I've been lurking a lot longer than I've been registered though. I remember coming here all the time during the PSO days for the databases and drop charts. It's a shame they no longer do the db thing, but I guess the jp wiki and of course cirnopedia and bump have all that stuff on lock down.

I finally & eventually migrated/registered to posting mainly here from Brinstar.org, which was where all the cool kids posted back in early PSO days, PSO-World was too mainstream (lol), so I pretty much only used them for drop charts and carried out all the community stuff there.

(If you remember brinstar.org you are a classy fellow)
    Oh my god! Blast from the past!
    Do you also leave in Tokyo? Asking because I do live here too!

Recently I had a big nostalgia hit from Phantasy Star.

And yes even tho' I registered in 2006 here, I was lurking long before (especially for the database)

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Yeah, I lurked a few years before I bothered to register myself. I don't believe I even knew Brinstar existed if I'm being honest, it doesn't register in my memory banks. Pretty interesting though.

Come to think of it, that must be a case for a lot of posters that played PSO here.

I liked PSU a lot more than PSO2 as well, but to each their own.

Hello to the old (again) and hello to the new, I say. Since a lot of the new blood are really strong contributing forces to the community, despite the rampant shitposting.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freshellent View Post
    Yeah, I lurked a few years before I bothered to register myself. I don't believe I even knew Brinstar existed if I'm being honest, it doesn't register in my memory banks. Pretty interesting though.

Come to think of it, that must be a case for a lot of posters that played PSO here.

I liked PSU a lot more than PSO2 as well, but to each their own.

Hello to the old (again) and hello to the new, I say. Since a lot of the new blood are really strong contributing forces to the community, despite the rampant shitposting.
    It's amazing what's changed since the PSU era.

Ya'all old

>>2004
    fuk.

Well happy PSOwday there fella ~

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Ah yeah I was a lurker and took advantage on the info here back during the PSU days, good times.
    It's nice to see this place last so long, and have so many people from back then still around.

And don't worry, I loved PSU the most as well.
    Last edited by Zysets; Feb 4, 2016 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Ya'all old

>>2004
    fuk.
    same.

In it for the join date nuthugging .
    What fascinates me the most is how my perception of the populace has changed over the years. Whether it has actually changed itself is not for me to say.

Maybe the mods have some cool statistics available to them? I know I'd be interested.