Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    I remember ADE (and the Table Flip meme that seemed to follow him because of his outbursts) and definitely remember H I M's SSJ lobby spamming. In fact entering lobbies to have the whole screen filled with GET WITH SSJ was a daily occurrence on GC

I mainly played with the same group of people (hyperacute, Aim, 09, Reno, Rath, Magenta, Sakuya, Erinne, Axel) as well as a Lv200 FOmarl called Aria. I did drop by Antares-08 a few times but ended up mainly on Mintaka 5-8 out of reach of FSOD'ers. I certainly don't miss having to only carry 1 weapon for fear you'd get FSOD'd and lose the rest
    :< I didn't get my mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    :< I didn't get my mention.
    There's probably loads I missed, the ones I listed were the ones I played with the most in GC I guess. I do remember playing with you back in PSO though (admittedly GC and BB have started to blend together so I can barely remember who I met where )

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I miss my PC PSU days so much!

Recently I started playing the single player offline AOTI... and man, I really like that game, especially the way Rangers work there.

Can't bear playing rangers and/or gunners with all the crazy PA spamming that PSO2 is... I really miss my Rifle -pew pew pew- from PSU :/

In PSO I was never one of the bigs, very casual but an happy casual player! At that time I also played a RAcaseal, it was so fun!

I also remember during the PSU days, I was kind of complaining "why in a futuristic game like this there's no assault rifle?"

Then they added it in PSO2 and I was like "OH YEAH I LOVE IT!"

Then I tried it and I realized the regular attack was just a filler and I was so disappointed ._.

Wow, its been so long glad to see the community is still going strong.

Man it is good to see so many of the early members still active here. Like many I used the site a lot for V2 but didn't actually join until the PSOX days. The driving motivation for actually signing up was to post my first fan fic.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Congrats Mio! looks like we both joined almost at the same time. I'm in the same boat with you. I dont post alot like I used to. or even play alot like i used like ( 22 hours straight of phantasy star back in the day ..cant believe i did that) just lurk and post once every now or in group posting just to stay active. when you get older it hits you. when you have 4 kids to take care of its not the same. and going to college and work. yup.... gotta pay those bills....

I started playing PSO with v1 on DC the day it was released and found this site later back in the days of v2. I finally joined when PSOBB released.
    I remember the drop charts and section ID calculators were always a great help.
    Yeah glad PSO-world has been around, its always a goto for PSO related info.

Been a lurker before i joined up. I´m still amased this site is up since it were my go to place for drop charts.

English is a pretty fun language. I think PSO made me a bit more patient with understanding the basic and stuff.

I hope this site keeps going strong for a while longer.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Hi friends...I still love you.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz