Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSU in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    Any mention of that forum would fall under this site's private server rule. So that is a no-go.

If you have any questions, send me a PM.
    Really, what trouble can this site get into for mentioning PSU's private server? It's not like this place has anything to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonForce View Post
    Really, what trouble can this site get into for mentioning PSU's private server? It's not like this place has anything to lose.
    Honestly I don't know why this is a problem. Gotta love censorship. =/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonForce View Post
    Have faith.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Was watching the PSO2 anime and it got me thinking of PSU.....can't believe it says i haven't logged in here since dec 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Have faith.
    In whom may I ask? =0
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I started to watch the anime as well. I have Portable 2 on my PSPGo, but they never made the first one available over the PSN. A shame, but i picked up PSU and am playing through the story mode. Looking to get Luminous next, as soon as i can find it under $20. It sucks that i am just now getting in to the PStar Hype, considering how long it has been around. I feel like i have missed out on the best stuff about it (the online play). I'll try to get on PSO2 when i get a decent gaming desktop, but that's for another day and another thread. Can't wait to complete the game and unlock custom character play! It's so much easier on PS2 than PSP, with the lack of secondary joystick and all.

Don't know.. hope PSU is alive and well again one day. >_> :P

PSO2 I just got into and well I'm way the F behind lol. Working on challenge weapons because I like them, 60%'d a wired lance, and unlocked it's potential, but with this new content update coming out it's like... I'm wasting time aren't I. ._.
    And yea, I know challenge weps are not exactly the go-to weapon or the best, but I like them. I should probably just stock up on lambda grinders would be the best call, but meh, like I said I do like them.

Loved PSU, had a great time there, and memories. If It was to ever rebirth originally like it was, I'd be all over it.
    Last edited by GlowSticks; Apr 15, 2016 at 11:12 AM.

I wouldn't mind finding a ps2 or PC copy. I never liked it on the 360.