Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best Gu/Ra and Gu/Hu Builds

I just came back to the game recently and was looking for some help with what some
    of the best builds are nowadays. Also, is Gu/Ra or Gu/Hu more popular currently?

I think GuHu is for more stable damage and some defense and GuRa is for more advanced player, since you are more fragile and you have to attack weakspots for higher damage.

Just make sure you took all Chain Trigger + HighTime skills and learn how to use em.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    Dedicated Gu/Ra/Hu trees here.

I'd make a different Ra tree that is a compromise for Ra mains and for Gu subs.

Gu/Ra is generally the more favored these days. Being a ranged weapon you can capable of hitting heads of most enemies for the weak hit damage bonus. Then, you also have weakbullet in case there's no one else doing so. This is without a doubt the strongest class combination for TMGs.

Wow, it does have TMG Arts S Charge just not for me because I didn't refresh it!
    Last edited by Bellion; Feb 5, 2016 at 10:59 AM.

Thank you all for your help! I think I have a pretty good idea of where to go from here.
    Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Gu/Ra/Hu trees here, Gu tree is slightly incomplete but it will probably help to see it in English, I guess.
    I loaded up this link out of curiosity, and the build for each tree looks really weird.

I think arks-layer may have slipped in an update to their site sometime after you posted, and the data in your URL doesn't line up anymore. Do you mind fixing it and posting it again?
    Last edited by Loveless62; Feb 5, 2016 at 12:14 PM.

Yes, you're right. Oh dear lord, what have I unintentionally created? I couldn't even make this bad of a skill tree when I'm drunk. I hope TC did not follow what I used in that link....

Dedicated Gu/Ra/Hu trees here.

I'd make a different Ra tree that is a compromise for Ra mains and for Gu subs.

Thanks for pointing that out, now I feel rather terrible and sorry if OP followed that broken skill simulator...

Not sure if intentional, but, massive bullet is on for the ranger tree, and I think that's still main class only. Not much else to throw the single point into though, maybe power bullet.

Yeah, pretty much. Although, for both trees you can just place them into Dive Roll Shoot. You'd still need that DRS point in the Gu tree for a Hu sub.
    There's really nothing else to get to make or break the trees anymore.

Sorry to hijack the thread with this, but do you think moving snipe isn't worth investing into anymore? Trying to get back into the gunner life

For Gunners, I'd say so. While many TMG PAs will make use of it, the boost from MS won't impact 3+ Sat Aims/ back to back Elder Rebellion usage for example. At least static R-atk ups will increase your damage all of the time, and to some extent makes up for MS. Striking portions of certain PAs will not be impacted by MS at all.

For a Ranger main, I think it should be scrapped for pretty much the same reason. That is to increase damage all around rather than increase damage just for non-standing snipe moments. Standing Snipe moments are when you need the most output anyway.