Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    In an earlier event the producers answered a question regarding whether there will be more earth areas to be released. The confirmed "there will be other areas and such new areas may not be limited to japan"
    You might be interested in looking at the attacks name we got for Phantom Goddess, they seem to give clues about the location (REAL SPOILERS UNDER THAT LINE (for those uninterested ))

Spoiler!

EDIT : Looks like Raujinn's idea might be even more accurate because of PhantomGoddess:RouletteSpotlight and PhantomGoddess:RoulettePillarOfFire which i couldn't relate to Paris
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Feb 20, 2016 at 02:34 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I'm stickin to Vegas myself.

Yeah, Vegas is definitely the most likely place for a bunch of world wonders to be together. In fact, the boss could still be the Statue of Liberty like some people were hoping for a New York map.

Haha, wow. Going through the livestream now, just saw Franca.
    Had to watch it twice to make sure it was Franca, because it looks nothing like her.

Looks like you hit rocks with pickaxes to get tomatoes? Sorry, 1 tomato. Per hit.
    I already feel bored. It looks like something to waste time on for a strength upgrade, instead of actually being fun.

Thanks to Arks Mod Tool and crowded lobbies causing meshes to vanish, I noticed the game doesn't actually layer the 3d meshes on top of each other.
    The parts you don't see are removed. So it's not surprising that the baggy shirt removes the base clothes and leaves only the shoes.
    Also means there's not much of an excuse for characters having super huge hems floating around their belly.

Hahahaha. Instead of using the Craft scrapping selection menu, they added a way to define custom number of items you want to recycle for cubes?
    That's so round-about. So I guess you have to count how many items you have before you go to recycle menu now.
    Instead of, you know, just selecting the ones you want to scrap like the Crafting menu...
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 20, 2016 at 03:41 PM.

So some wieners last night were talking about teh Rappy egg being non tradable? Any truth to that or was that just people being confused because the cover art showed only PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankotron View Post
    So some wieners last night were talking about teh Rappy egg being non tradable? Any truth to that or was that just people being confused because the cover art showed only PS4.
    It's a 10* egg, so, no, it's not not tradable.

People don't play the quests because... what's the point to play them after you complete them? Give us a ton 13 star weapons with level themed on them and people will play them.

For me the replay value of PSO1 was to find those red boxes from the drops and here we have a ton weapons that only want to make them excubes to exchange them for a drop boost to gete more excubes.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by batfax View Post
    Yeah, Vegas is definitely the most likely place for a bunch of world wonders to be together. In fact, the boss could still be the Statue of Liberty like some people were hoping for a New York map.
    Also Sega loves Vegas styled levels

@Cyber : Now PhantomGoddess has RouletteBounus (yes, BoUnus), SevenShot, and RouletteBall.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.