Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758 LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Butt-hurt that I pretty much classified you as a parasite in the "consistently" closed topic?
    Wait, are you saying that you can see other player's DSP with this program?
    sounds like somebody else right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    There, Now he can.

Your welcome.
    now im glad hes got me blocked because of stuff like this, youre wrong he isnt, get blocked

he ignored my point (and others) as usual so he just goes over it and reiterates over again when we already discussed the issue
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 24, 2019 at 03:51 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

i find it very ironic importer is calling other people butthurt

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yeah, that's how most dps parsers work. In fact it's on by default, you have to turn it off yourself last time I checked. The screenshot on the first page even shows what it looks like.
    Oh, now that would explain how some people get butt-hurt then. Why do I get the feeling that this is probably most often use in expert games nowadays to see who does 100 APS than the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i find it very ironic importer is calling other people butthurt
    And I find it ironic that a "know it all" like you spend more time on a PSO2 forum than in PSO2.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Oh, now that would explain how some people get butt-hurt then. Why do I get the feeling that this is probably most often use in expert games nowadays to see who does 100 APS than the other guy.
    And I find it ironic that a "know it all" like you spend more time on a PSO2 forum than in PSO2.

Its the "Eternal Psycho Drive is top tier rod still" moment all over again
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

i've posted 5 times in 3 weeks, but okay lol

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i've posted 5 times in 3 weeks, but okay lol
    This forum has pretty much been dead for a while now, so it's about the same for everyone. No, I was more talking in general since PSO2 launched.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

This forum has pretty much been dead for a while now, so it's about the same for everyone. No, I was more talking in general since PSO2 launched.

reminder, if you post on these forums anytime since the release of PSO2 no matter how slow or busy the forums are that you spend more time here than actually in-game. No your 100k hours of gameplay on your record doesnt count according to importer's standards.

we're also all mind readers so we knew exactly what he meant from his first post
    PSO2 NGS

does the parser have to be on with the game ( sorry have not used it before ) or can I do extraction offline ??

What does that even mean. If that's true, wouldn't it be true for everyone here, including you?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    does the parser have to be on with the game ( sorry have not used it before ) or can I do extraction offline ??
    Requires the game to be on.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯