Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 44451525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Hey, thanks for still working on it.
    Where is the lastest release, I can only see a 11 Oct 2016 release on your github. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by abidias View Post
    Hey, thanks for still working on it.
    Where is the lastest release, I can only see a 11 Oct 2016 release on your github. O.o
    It was mostly just touching up documentation and updating some of the dependencies included with the latest release—no new features, and anyone with the parser in a working configuration didn't need any of this, so I didn't push it as a new release.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    It was mostly just touching up documentation and updating some of the dependencies included with the latest release—no new features, and anyone with the parser in a working configuration didn't need any of this, so I didn't push it as a new release.
    So downloading the Oct 11 2016 release has the fixes which separate Photon Punisher damage now?
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

The fix is on literally the previous page

All I did was update the new release to include the correct version of the damagedump plugin (fixing turret glitch), to avoid this situation in the future. You can grab the updated plugin from earlier in the thread or the new release's Resources folder, doesn't matter which.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

windows 10 detects 2 different viruses from this. i'm assuming they are false positive?

so its safe to use now ??

well it popped up on my screen when I hit the refresh button

I follows the steps for installation, but it always shows "directory no logs". I checked the pso2_bin files, all plugins (*.dll) files are in right folders. But there is no damagelogs folder. I reinstalled several times, but the same problem appears. In pso2 tweaker, it shows the plugin has already been activated.
    Is there anyway to solve this problem?

Has GameGuard started detecting this recently? I've been having it close my game until I close OverParse. It was always fine before though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Has GameGuard started detecting this recently? I've been having it close my game until I close OverParse. It was always fine before though.
    Yes. There was a Gameguard update recently, and now is detecting TyroneSama's Overparse. Although it's not detecting the .DLL plugin, I think TyroneSama is not updating this parser anymore. There are other parsers out there, for example Miss Mysty's Overparse.