Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    Funny, i've never seen you in an expert block.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    Funny, i've never seen you in an expert block.
    might have to do a double upload
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Some more IDs. 1438955103 seem to be for Straight Charge Type-0, and I think 3383204495 is for it as well (maybe the weaker portion of its hits at the start of the PA).

Is this ever going to be updated? I really don't understand why it seems to be abandoned now, or why everyone had such an over-the-top reaction of fear about this. It still works perfectly fine without any issues (apart from the increasing number of "unknown" attacks), and it's no different to PSO2 Tweaker being frowned upon (and everyone still uses that), and we've already been breaking the terms of service for years anyway with the translation patches and everything else. This is a really valuable tool and it shouldn't be abandoned for no reason.
    I'll update the mappings soon, just took a break from the game because of lack of content.

EDIT: Sent the mappings, you just now need to wait for Variant to accept and the next time you restart OverParse pretty much nothing should show Unknown.
    Last edited by Sora3100; Oct 21, 2016 at 06:55 PM.

This thing can get you banned if not used correctly?

sega said they will ban whoever use it.
    player said if you don't post it sega won't notice.

you decide

Can anyone give me a clue how to make parser work? I used it before, when sega was not angry after people posting stuff on tweeter etc for shaming purpose.
    I have no way to find the parsing plugin from tweaker.
    So if I select the option telling parser am not using tweaker will it work jus fine or?

Edit: Nvm , just made parser download the plugin and it's there now

Edit2: NP1013 ...
    Last edited by Masu; Nov 1, 2016 at 05:49 AM.

To avoid NP1013, just open the plugin with a hex editor and add a line of 0s at the end of it

I see. Thanks a lot! ^_^ b

Edit: Seems I do stuff wrong as parser want to re-download plugin once I hex edit parser dll.
    1st try I added 2 lines of 0
    2nd try I modified the blank ascii line of 0 which were already in genuine non modifiedplugin
    I always saved plugin once edited btw. Saying this just to be as accurate as possible about how I did things
    I managed to get into game with parser running. Parser was saying waiting for combat data...and nothing happen.

Mkay. So far seems my troubles were combination of outdated (?) parser version and since then I re-installed game which seems to give troubles with pso2 bin folder recognition. Thanks to me for not reading readme =p No need of plugin hex edit between...for now
    Last edited by Masu; Nov 1, 2016 at 09:43 AM.

Are you placing the plugin into Tweaker's folder/plugins?

i want to see overparser while fighting bosses but when i toggle "Always on Top" it show my task bar too how can i avoid this?