Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34350515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Bump. Could this be updated to support the new Hero attacks?

Been added, just restart OverParse.
    Also, I missed a few attacks so I'll work on those later as well.

It seems like OverParse is tracking damage wrong sometimes in Buster Quests. Specifically, the Photon Punisher damage gets assigned to the wrong person.

The damage gets assigned to the "owner" of the photon punisher, the person responsible for setting up the tower in question. In grade 1, owners are decided at random in the mpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    It seems like OverParse is tracking damage wrong sometimes in Buster Quests. Specifically, the Photon Punisher damage gets assigned to the wrong person.
    Are you using this version of the plugin? (the first post on this page)
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...-Plugin/page18

The one included with OverParse is outdated and assigns every turret damage incorrectly
    I don't know if the post above is true, though

I'm not sure which version of the plugin I'm using, but it definitely seems bugged. I'm getting assigned Photon Punisher damage when I'm not using it, and when I didn't set it up.

See if it happens with the one I posted then

Can it be possible to separate photon punishers, cannons and other objects, as well as dark blast, from damage? Just like with ais or zanverse

I've patched up the most recent release with some more complete install instructions and an updated PSO2DamageDump that doesn't have the turret bug. Sorry about that, by the way, that slipped by me for way too long.

Since I'm not playing PSO2 anymore, that's probably the last you'll hear from me about OverParse; if anyone wants to add any more features, you're welcome to fork it, though it would probably be easier to write your own utility to begin with.

Thanks for putting up with my weird pet project. Hopefully it continues being useful to people.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff