Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3643444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

I just haven't been playing. Safest way!

Yeah, I've found that I miss using parsing tools, so I've decided to start using them again after maintenance. I always had a lot of fun checking out my numbers, and seeing what I could do differently in order to be more useful/efficient. It was also useful for checking out someone who caught my eye, and getting an general overview of their playing style via PA usage and the like.

I'm at the point where I'm playing primarily because I have a good group that I regularly get together with for EQs. If I were to have my account banned, I think I could walk away without feeling too gutted over it.

^ Yeah that's basically for those same reasons...
    +it's easy to know when you do/did sh*t but hard to be happy of yourself without any kind of proof ( a proof for myself, I feel the need to be accurate here)
    That's maybe a good thing cause without proof you always have to push yourself...

Well I still prefer to play safe. Contrarily to what UnsentMadman said, I'm not yet ready to get kicked.

Thanks for that tool anyway, it was/is very helpful. b

apparently since today i received np error again, tried to test which got blocked this time and apparently pso2dump is still safe, but overmounter got blocked again *sigh*

Edit:
    nvm got np error now with active pso2dump as well....rip
    Last edited by VNRG; Jul 25, 2016 at 10:15 AM.

To me is only OverMounter. Pso2dump Is OK, at least to me.

No apparent problems with OverMounter at the moment. Open your PSO2DamageDump.dll in a hex editor or Notepad, add some garbage to the end, and resave.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    Open your PSO2DamageDump.dll in a hex editor or Notepad, add some garbage to the end, and resave.
    Pretty much this. I've been using the plugin ever since SEGA made that announcement and nothing has happened so far.

You just have to be a bit more careful and not post your DPS logs with the intent to shame people, especially on Twitter.
    Last edited by millefeuille; Jul 25, 2016 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    No apparent problems with OverMounter at the moment. Open your PSO2DamageDump.dll in a hex editor or Notepad, add some garbage to the end, and resave.
    ty, it worked

still work?i don't undersatand in part "add some garbage to the end". What does it mean ?

You open the damagedump.dll in notepad or alike and scroll to the end of file, then add random text to the end.