Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

The parser seems be always adding turret damage to mine. Am I using the wrong damagedump plugin or what?

Quote Originally Posted by soraine View Post
    The parser seems be always adding turret damage to mine. Am I using the wrong damagedump plugin or what?
    Yeah. That was a bug in an older version, try: http://vxyz.me/files/Plugins/PSO2Dam...DamageDump.dll

you're better off not using it all
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

So is it technically fine/safe using parser again? I feel blind without it (would really like to know how I perform in lq for example)

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    So is it technically fine/safe using parser again? I feel blind without it (would really like to know how I perform in lq for example)
    Its up to you, at the point when sega made the announcement using parser will always be "at your own risk" of your account being banned. So if your willing to take the risk go for it but at that point your account is in the hands of the RNG gods on a "if and when". It could be within a day or it may never happen.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

GameGuard cannot detect parser now. It may be able to detect the parser in the future.

SEGA has yet to take any action for a parser detection alone. Anyone being 816'd has been posting their parser screenshots on social media, or using it to harass people in-game. This may change in the future.

Gotta make your own choices. If account safety is your first priority, don't use it.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

I just haven't been playing. Safest way!

Yeah, I've found that I miss using parsing tools, so I've decided to start using them again after maintenance. I always had a lot of fun checking out my numbers, and seeing what I could do differently in order to be more useful/efficient. It was also useful for checking out someone who caught my eye, and getting an general overview of their playing style via PA usage and the like.

I'm at the point where I'm playing primarily because I have a good group that I regularly get together with for EQs. If I were to have my account banned, I think I could walk away without feeling too gutted over it.

^ Yeah that's basically for those same reasons...
    +it's easy to know when you do/did sh*t but hard to be happy of yourself without any kind of proof ( a proof for myself, I feel the need to be accurate here)
    That's maybe a good thing cause without proof you always have to push yourself...

Well I still prefer to play safe. Contrarily to what UnsentMadman said, I'm not yet ready to get kicked.

Thanks for that tool anyway, it was/is very helpful. b

apparently since today i received np error again, tried to test which got blocked this time and apparently pso2dump is still safe, but overmounter got blocked again *sigh*

Edit:
    nvm got np error now with active pso2dump as well....rip
    Last edited by VNRG; Jul 25, 2016 at 10:15 AM.