Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    This may be relevant reading.
    i've read it, thank you tyronesama
    as you say, i take the risk, if my account banned .....
    say goodbye to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    i've read it, thank you tyronesama
    as you say, i take the risk, if my account banned .....
    say goodbye to PSO2
    Sounds like a solid plan actually. I'm cereal

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Tell us if you get banned. or not.
    I've been doing this for at least a month or two after Sega announced they'd ban for it and I'm still not banned personally, as others have said don't share your parses on twitter and other social media with the intent of shaming someone at the bottom of them.
    Last edited by Daku; Sep 4, 2016 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daku View Post
    I've been doing this for at least a month or two after Sega announced they'd ban for it and I'm still not banned personally, as others have said don't share your parses on twitter and other social media with the intent of shaming someone at the bottom of them.
    Yeah, serves this bullies right.

Not sure if this is the right place to post it or not, but I think IDs 3065779197, 3065779131, and 3065778236 are for the Form latent attacks. It'd be nice if the next update could have that added.

Some more IDs. 1438955103 seem to be for Straight Charge Type-0, and I think 3383204495 is for it as well (maybe the weaker portion of its hits at the start of the PA).

Is this ever going to be updated? I really don't understand why it seems to be abandoned now, or why everyone had such an over-the-top reaction of fear about this. It still works perfectly fine without any issues (apart from the increasing number of "unknown" attacks), and it's no different to PSO2 Tweaker being frowned upon (and everyone still uses that), and we've already been breaking the terms of service for years anyway with the translation patches and everything else. This is a really valuable tool and it shouldn't be abandoned for no reason.
    Last edited by Rayden; Oct 10, 2016 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Some more IDs. 1438955103 seem to be for Straight Charge Type-0, and I think 3383204495 is for it as well (maybe the weaker portion of its hits at the start of the PA).

Is this ever going to be updated? I really don't understand why it seems to be abandoned now, or why everyone had such an over-the-top reaction of fear about this. It still works perfectly fine without any issues (apart from the increasing number of "unknown" attacks), and it's no different to PSO2 Tweaker being frowned upon (and everyone still uses that), and we've already been breaking the terms of service for years anyway with the translation patches and everything else. This is a really valuable tool and it shouldn't be abandoned for no reason.

It has been abandoned because SEGA will ban users if caught using it. You want it updated and whatnot be our guest because we won't be working on it.

But that's just people being scared over nothing. They don't know who's using it, so they can't ban anyone for using it. GameGuard tried to detect it, but that was easily taken care of, and it currently works fine without triggering GameGuard. GameGuard also tries to detect PSO2 Tweaker. Has PSO2 Tweaker been abandoned for the same reason? No, it hasn't. The item translation patch, the Arks Mod Tool, the PSO2 proxy all inject plugins into PSO2 and they bypass GameGuard to do this, breaking the terms of service and potentially risking a ban. Have those projects been abandoned, are people getting banned for using those? No.

I've been using OverParse all this time and it still works just fine (apart from the lack of updates). Other people have been using it and it still works just fine. There's no reason to be running scared just because of a post saying it's against the terms of service, when we're already doing plenty of other things against the terms of service. I just don't understand why people aren't being consistent. Either be afraid of all of it, or none of it. Why be SO AFRAID about OverParse but still be perfectly happy using everything else?
    Last edited by Rayden; Oct 10, 2016 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    But that's just people being scared over nothing. They don't know who's using it, so they can't ban anyone for using it. GameGuard tried to detect it, but that was easily taken care of, and it currently works fine without triggering GameGuard. GameGuard also tries to detect PSO2 Tweaker. Has PSO2 Tweaker been abandoned for the same reason? No, it hasn't. The item translation patch, the Arks Mod Tool, the PSO2 proxy all inject plugins into PSO2 and they bypass GameGuard to do this, breaking the terms of service and potentially risking a ban. Have those projects been abandoned, are people getting banned for using those? No.

I've been using OverParse all this time and it still works just fine (apart from the lack of updates). Other people have been using it and it still works just fine. There's no reason to be running scared just because of a post saying it's against the terms of service, when we're already doing plenty of other things against the terms of service. I just don't understand why people aren't being consistent. Either be afraid of all of it, or none of it. Why be SO AFRAID about OverParse but still be perfectly happy using everything else?
    OHHH GOOD FOR YOU.

Doesn't change they aren't going to update it anymore because of SEGA being SEGA. I will reiterate again if you want it updated DO IT YOURSELF.

I'm gonna recommend going to the original creator if you want this updated, while it doesn't change the fact that sega can (and will if they catch you) still ban you for using this tool, asking the creator should make an update happen faster than asking here.