Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Tried out "OverParse" and am loving it.

Now I know who the effin' leechers are!!!

I tried it out, though for some reason the System option next to the Encounter isn't there for me, and I seem to be unable to minimize it when I accidentally full screen it.
    Ship 06 : Ken
    Team : Aomori's Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Hey! Love the work you've done for this, it's exactly what I've wanted for years now. Good on you.

HOWEVER...

It's not recording anything. I've fiddled with a few of the options, but running around killing monsters in forest is not yielding any data on the chart. I figured it would at least just show me and my damage? I use the Tweaker so nothing wrong there...any help?
    What's in the status bar? (That is, what color is the little stripe at the bottom, and what does the text below it say?)

Quote Originally Posted by Crowz View Post
    I tried it out, though for some reason the System option next to the Encounter isn't there for me, and I seem to be unable to minimize it when I accidentally full screen it.
    For the accidental fullscreen stuff, you should be able to minimize from the taskbar or with Win+Down (though I will probably see if I can disallow it from being maximized at all, there's really no reason for it).

As for the UI, there is no System menu anymore. If the program is telling you to go to the System menu, that's me forgetting to update a message somewhere, and you should tell me where it is so I can fix it. Otherwise, I'll update the screenshot next time I get a pretty-looking parse from a full MPA, since it's pretty old.
    Last edited by TyroneSama; Feb 10, 2016 at 05:43 AM.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

It says...

"No logs: launch PSO2 with Damage Parser plugin enbabled"

It says...

Have you tried launching PSO2 with the Damage Parser plugin enabled? The switch for it is in the same place as the other Tweaker plugins. (If you already have this enabled and OverParse is showing that message in error, let me know and I'll guide you through some further diagnostics to try and narrow down the problem.)
    Last edited by TyroneSama; Feb 10, 2016 at 06:22 AM.

Woo, someone made what I wanted to make years ago.

Now I don't have to ;3
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Tried it on Eloser

1st round
    Spoiler!

2nd round, used auto end encounter so elder damage was not recorded
    Spoiler!

sali territory and torim shout are correctly displayed but sparrow is shown as unknow skill 1.17m damage pwn
    Last edited by sparab; Feb 10, 2016 at 09:43 AM.

It says...

I ran into that problem yesterday. It started working after I actually updated my copy of tweaker and updated the plugins, so you may want to give that a try. I still only use the vanilla launcher.

New version's out, changelog is available on GitHub. Please be aware that the new version will reset your settings.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    sali territory and torim shout are correctly displayed but sparrow is shown as unknow skill 1.17m damage pwn
    If you know what you're looking for in pso2_bin/damagelogs, could you grab the ID for me? If not, I'l have one of the team summoners look at it. Apparently we haven't quite covered all the Summoner stuff...

There's probably a bajillion permutations of Torim Spiral depending on charge level and Torim Shout buff.