Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4148495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: OverParse

Quote Originally Posted by Sora3100 View Post
    You need to enable the Damage Parser plugin.

Download http://vxyz.me/files/Plugins/PSO2Dam...DamageDump.dll (this link is found in page 18 of the ACT thread) and put it in your plugins folder. If you get NP1013 with it, you'll need to add a few 0s to the end of it with a hex editor.
    How many is a few?
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

Quote Originally Posted by chaoko99 View Post
    How many is a few?
    GameGuard currently blocks the parser plugin by looking at its checksum. Modifying the file in any way will change the checksum, so the most common way is just to tack some random garbage on after the end of the file, which will never be used. So to answer your question, any amount of 0s will do. Some people have also had good results with simply opening it up in Notepad.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

hey it seems that GG has banned PSO2DamageDump.dll again and the old method with notepad/hex editor doesnt work anymore, anyone got a clue of a new fix?

Was using it last night with no problems. I'll double-check if things are busted when maint's over.

It's still good on my end.

yeah was good for me as well today morning, but after that since the certain gg update, it didnt work anymore, it was NPerror 1015 btw

Quote Originally Posted by VNRG View Post
    yeah was good for me as well today morning, but after that since the certain gg update, it didnt work anymore, it was NPerror 1015 btw
    just want to mention, I was not using parser but still getting np1015, but after I did "fix gameguard" and "fix exe files" from tweaker, everything started working as usual.

Don't think NP1015 is the error you'd be getting if OverParse or one of its dependencies were blocked. Again, will check after maint.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    Don't think NP1015 is the error you'd be getting if OverParse or one of its dependencies were blocked. Again, will check after maint.
    the overparse works rly fine, just the plugin itself, so whenever i have enabled the plugin via tweaker, i have received nperror1015, whenever it was disabled: no nperror and i can play normally without parser

and i tried everything from tweaker:

fix gameguard issues
    fix pso2 permissions
    fix pso2 exes

but nothing helped, i even tried to redownload the parser plugin and to modify it via notepade/hexeditor again, didnt work....come on sega pls let me use parser privately again

Edit:
    found out my issue (which was rly dumb kinda):

whenever i used "fix gameguard issues" and it became "fresh" (which i always do before i launch pso2, cuz by experience this has prevented me future bluescreen issues by gameguard), i have received this nperror1015 (which was never like that before btw)

so my only solution would be to stop using that tweaker tool, but since i dont want to get any bluescreens by GG ever again, i just still gonna use it and do it at least once, get nperror afterwards and then restart the game, kinda a dumb fix for me, but if i wanna continue to use parser, i have to go through like that it seems haha

ty all for the quick reply and help as always and sorry for the false warning. but GG is just often so retarded kinda lol
    Last edited by VNRG; Mar 1, 2017 at 05:01 AM.

Glad you got your issue resolved.