Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Game installed, Sega ID created, can't register for PSO2

Hi all, I've been a member here for a few years and have just recently got round to getting PSO2 set up. Been busy playing PSO and PSZ, but now I'm ready to move on!

I got the game downloaded and all patches installed, but I can't get past logging in. Using the list of error codes I determined that my registration process was incomplete. So I got back into the Sega ID registration page for PSO2 found here and even when I can actually get past the captcha I just get taken back to this screen with blank fields again.

Can someone help me so I can just play the game again?

Are you making sure that when you try to login to the site that your SEGA ID is all lowercased?

Does it need to be all lower case when I register the ID/Password combo? If that is the case then I may need to start from scratch with a new ID

When you register it doesn't need to be, but it isn't case-sensitive, so you need to put it in all lower-case when logging in to any SEGA ID site. For example, say I registered as "ANDuril", I would need to input it as "anduril" to log in.

Interesting. I gathered from the 602 error I was getting originally that I hadn't registered the ID for pso2, but when I put my ID in all lower case I get a 678

Yeah, 602 is what you get for not putting your ID in lowercase, 678 is for needing to accept the ToS from the website.

Just to make sure, this is the site where I have been trying to register my Sega ID with the game.

https://mcha.isao.net/profile_oem/OE...duct_name=pso2

The captchas I keep getting seem to have at least one character every time that is not on the lexilogos hiragana keyboard. Is there a different method I should be using?

Yes, Google Translate's handwriting tool works wonders with completing the captcha. Open two browser windows and set them side-by-side, one with Google Translate and another with the website.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 19, 2016 at 01:24 AM.

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Ummm please tell me im not hallucinating here cause I dont see the captcha image.....
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Try using another browser.