Thread: New Guy

Talking New Guy

Hey everyone
    My name is Demon Monk(IGN)
    I have just started playing PSO2. The last time I played was PSU on my Xbox 360 & before that I played on Xbox (original) PSO. I can see a lot of things are different now. Not only do I have questions on if I'm running the full English patch or not. I am also looking for people to run missions with and basically have a great time with like the old days. If there is any group or team out there that dose not mind helping a New Guy.

• I Talk
    • I'm a Team Player
    • Cast is my Race
    • I'm using Xbox One Controller

So people let me know if you can help me out. I'm not looking for items or anything. just info to help me understand how the ship, missions and drops work.

Thanks for your time ~DM

Here's the general state of the translation of the game with all the patches installed [Base EN, Large, and Story Patches, and Item and Title Plugins], though I may possibly be missing some things.

Untranslated:

• Opening Movie
    • Story cutscenes with Sierra
    • Storyboard nodes
    • Episode 4 Chapter 1
    • Tutorial windows
    • Most non-cutscene NPC dialogue
    • Most Client Order flavor text

Translated:

• Most Menus and Client Orders
    • Most Field Operator chatter
    • Enemy names
    • Quest names (some include translated Quest description flavor text)
    • Tutorial mission story cutscenes
    • Field Message Packs up to about Ruins or Sanctum
    • Episode 1-3 Chapters*
    • Matterboard nodes (up to MB3-4)*
    • Most Item and Title names (if using the Tweaker plug-ins)

*There are some scenes that are untranslated due to file moving breaking the translation.

Stuff like NPC dialogue is super low priority for the translators, so don't expect that to get translated in most cases.

For quick questions that come up as you play, you can go to the
    Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers! thread, there is a list of teams looking to recruit in the PSO2 Team Directory -update 1/20 sticky, and there are guides and discussions for almost every class in the PSO2: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs subforum.

Okay so i am using Tweaker so I'm guessing i got as much Eng as it gets. Thanks For The Response
    any tips on were to find groups , is there a ''free agent'' thread somewhere?

As I mentioned, if you are looking to join a team/guild, check the PSO2 Team Directory sticky; they have a brief description of the team and who to contact to join. If you feel like just getting a feel for the game, or want to just do some pick-up games, (assuming you are on Ship 02) Block 01 has a large population of English speaking players, though it is generally more of a social block. Also, inevitably, there may be some people who will post here in this thread offering assistance.