Default PSO2 (Not Responding)

A lot of the times when I close PSO2 or restart my PC my client kind of just shits the bed. No sega logos or nothing. Just straight up black screen soon as client box appears. I am a tweaker user btw. Sometimes it launches PSO2, other times it just does this about 3 or 4 times until it actually works. How do I rid of this cancer?

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

It also happened to me several times, and it's been awhile too.
    Either this, or PSO2 never appear despite it's process already exist and my toaster gets hot.
    I usually just get rid of item name cache inside the mydocuments, i think it works though i'm not really sure if it was the case.

Some report also happen to tell that this was caused by tweaker and does not happen on JP launcher.

I'm having the same issue on my main pc, if I start up the game with the regular launcher, game works fine, but I can't log in then because I'll lack the proxy.

On my laptop, the tweaker works fine(english/story/largefiles are installed as well), so I'm not sure what I've done wrong here.

My Pc's specs are;

Processor: Dual core cpu e7500 @ 2.93ghz
    4 gigs ram
    Direct X version 11.1
    Nvidia geforce 9200 is my gpu

Oh, my regional language setting is english, but I don't know if that matters.
    Last edited by rolassa; Feb 22, 2016 at 01:34 PM.

Bump for these fine gents, problem seems pretty annoying. Best of luck to all!

I've been trying to get through that error myself for qite a while now, it DEFINITELY have to do with the proxy plugin because I can get to the login screen without the proxy plugin, but I get a timeup error if I try loging in without the proxy.

If it helps, try reopening the game.... SEVERAL times and see if you get lucky, that helps sometimes though the plugin really need to get fixed IMO.
    Ship 2 (Ur)
    Characters: Onoken (Newman : Br/Hu 75/75)
    Regius (Cast : Br/Hu 75/60)