Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Default So...about the Klotho rebalance

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=8185

I'm not sure how I feel about this...
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

So they are reducing the meseta values from Khloto mission by around 70% of the total you could get in a week worth of TACOs and EXs COs, but they said they're compensating it with new quests related to the new Gathering system.

They also worry that clearing all the Khloto COs takes a lot of time (meaning if you clear N H and VH for every TACO).

the normal and hard TAs now become normal or above & hard or above..?
    or just removed and changed with sth else..?

Why doesn't TACO reset at a fixed time instead of after a set interval? I mean, with EQ system and all.
    Other than that, I'll just go with the flow anyway.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I never do TACOs, but I do take the XQ orders whenever I could be bothered to do a full XQ run so it's purely a downgrade for me (going to do a full run anyway so reducing the orders won't make it any faster).

That aside, it's pretty hilarious how their justification is to reduce the amount of time people need to spend on Klotho routine work so they can play other things in the game... that being more routine work that they're piling on in the form of recommended quests and gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    I never do TACOs, but I do take the XQ orders whenever I could be bothered to do a full XQ run so it's purely a downgrade for me (going to do a full run anyway so reducing the orders won't make it any faster).

That aside, it's pretty hilarious how their justification is to reduce the amount of time people need to spend on Klotho routine work so they can play other things in the game... that being more routine work that they're piling on in the form of recommended quests and gathering.
    But that's actually true, I remember when TACOs were daily, I kinda of felt "forced" to play them everyday.

When they become weekly it was a good addition for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    Yes you will get 3 COs cleared together with just one VH mission.

But they're reducing the final earned meseta by 70%.

I think I welcome this "feature" as I just completely ignored N and H tacos until now.

What upsed me is the rebalance of the XQ COs, as I enjoyed doing 5 XQs for 800k everyweek.
    That's not true. They're removing all the TACOs and replacing them with N+ only, which give 60K meseta each. (so the 80K H and 180K VH are gone)

However there will be 3 VH COs which give meseta depending on how many VH missions you clear (any quest), the first one gives 200K meseta. What's most likely going to happen is people will do 5 VH Harkotan and call it a day.

They're also reducing the XQCOs to 2 COs only and making those give a bit more meseta (although probably still less overall).

Why can't they just give Klotho a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

He straight up offered to pay you for doing TAs and XQs. A man has to keep his word.

aw was hoping if they just make the TA N+ and H+ that would be really nice.
    if any TA quest prolly people will go harukotan TA, and if any VH quest that would be zawoodan hunters then xD