Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    Sure, but now you have to go mine for fish instead.
    That's 10x better than Amd or Lilipa TA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    That's 10x better than Amd or Lilipa TA.
    As someone who has spent way too much time gathering in MMO's? I'd rather shoot monsters for my money.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Hard to say right now. From the last stream, it seems gathering won't just be going from point A to B because of the combo and burst systems.

With the friend I do TAs with, it takes us around 6-9 minutes for each TA, and we only do TA after gathering all or nearly every TA daily.
    Problem is, TA dailies have been extremely rare since episode 4. Probably intentionally so.
    But still, only doing TAs once every few weeks isn't bad.
    I'm concerned about whether gathering is going to be faster/slower, more/less boring, and result in more or less cash.

If it's roughly the same meseta per minute, why not, but I'm still really worried about lowering the average income. I hope it's not too severe.

The important question is

Mining and Fishing will be fun?

Man what is pso2 turning into. Waifu sim, Fishing sim, Mining sim, Cooking chinpoko potter mama class and what else?

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Man what is pso2 turning into. Waifu sim, Fishing sim, Mining sim, Cooking chinpoko potter mama class and what else?
    It has always been a waifu sim.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    A game where the developers clearly want you to explore alot other aspects of the game.

The past changes have been constantly to encourage people to do more in the game than just 1 thing. Featured quests is probably the most successful change for this.

"Encourage people to do more" just means daily chores that you spend 5 minutes doing, not content you actually "play". They're not doing it right.

They need a redistribution of drops across all maps and make EQs less centralising if they want people to actually play the game outside of visiting places for 5 minutes.

Also Lilipa is the best TA. Haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    "Encourage people to do more" just means daily chores that you spend 5 minutes doing, not content you actually "play". They're not doing it right.

They need a redistribution of drops across all maps and make EQs less centralising if they want people to actually play the game outside of visiting places for 5 minutes.

Also Lilipa is the best TA. Haters.
    I dont agree with that at all. If they made all areas be able to drop stuff. It'd spread the missions being done thin. I think they should make featured quests have a higher level difficulty if it doesn't have XH already, and make them spawn things like Anga or something like that. Just a rough idea, but I think that's a better direction for them to take.