Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152223242526 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post
    Whats inside the dxgi.log
    Spoiler!

As for the pso2_bin content its the following:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Weird, everything checks out. It's correctly detecting DirectX 9, and hooking everything it needs. Also, it completes the compile just fine.
    I don't see anything indication that ReShade is struggling with the detection either (which happened before).

My best guess is that you're either pressing the wrong key combo or that you have something else injected into PSO2 (such as the XBOX game thingy that Windows 10 has, for example, that also checks for key input). But the latter is pretty unusual, since it should cause ReShade to fail entirely.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Took awhile, but finally had time to play with SweetFX 2.0 for a bit, and I think I finally got a setting that I like for setting 6 now too.

And trying it with Combined and MSAA

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Unrelated but what outfit is that? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Took awhile, but finally had time to play with SweetFX 2.0 for a bit, and I think I finally got a setting that I like for setting 6 now too.

And trying it with Combined and MSAA
    -snip vids-
    Neat, but how does it look in other areas? It's kinda hard making it look OK for all areas at once, atleast for me. In the end, I just went for a neutral setup with mine.

And lemme pitch in some of my content as well.
    Spoiler!
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

..That's most likely a mod outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Neat, but how does it look in other areas? It's kinda hard making it look OK for all areas at once, atleast for me. In the end, I just went for a neutral setup with mine.

And lemme pitch in some of my content as well.
    Spoiler!
    Hmm..Here's some recording in the Este Shop with the different lightings, one version without turning off SweetFX, second one have turn off SweetFX.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Hmm..Here's some recording in the Este Shop with the different lightings, one version without turning off SweetFX, second one have turn off SweetFX.
    -snip-
    Looks pretty good all around, with a red-ish tint.
    The dark areas are a bit too strong for my personal taste, but that also depends on your monitor, since that can change how it looks a lot.

Alrighty I seem to be able to use Reshade fine now but I need a preset since I cant configure mine without doing it via notepad++ editing. So does anyone have a non bloom heavy preset?

I tried the Pass Tier 6 preset on the sweetfxdb but it seems to have absurd amounts of bloom and tanks my fps from 40-80 down to 15-30.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post
    Alrighty I seem to be able to use Reshade fine now but I need a preset since I cant configure mine without doing it via notepad++ editing. So does anyone have a non bloom heavy preset?

I tried the Pass Tier 6 preset on the sweetfxdb but it seems to have absurd amounts of bloom and tanks my fps from 40-80 down to 15-30.
    You can try this instead: https://sfx.thelazy.net/forum/sweetfx/84/

DX9IV allows you to test ReShade and SweetFX without using the actual game. Just take a screenshot of PSO2, open it in DX9IV with ReShade, then port the settings you save back to the game. AO, DOF and depth-dependent effects won't work with this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    You can try this instead: https://sfx.thelazy.net/forum/sweetfx/84/

DX9IV allows you to test ReShade and SweetFX without using the actual game. Just take a screenshot of PSO2, open it in DX9IV with ReShade, then port the settings you save back to the game. AO, DOF and depth-dependent effects won't work with this though.
    Brilliant! It works perfectly! Thanks for this alternative! Gotta figure the Ao, DOF, and other effects externally but thats fine as it cut down the stuff I need to manually change.
    Thanks!