Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default SEGA put out a survey. Our chance to be heard.

Sega's survey is here and yes for non-Japanese speakers.

Warning: Don't click the link below until you are ready to take the survey. It is set up to only allow you to take it once. Further visits using the same browser will say you already took the test.

http://sgiz.mobi/s3/a6153476587f

Seems this is one of the first times they made a gesture to hear our likes and requests.
    Something rather unheard of for nearly two decades.

Anyway, I fully answered the survey and put in my thoughts. Let's just say I fail the Internet apathy test. I guess I'm forever a person that cares about something.

I'm putting it here because while off-topic from PSO, it is every bit as on topic when it comes to SEGA and everything PSO concerning its future.

While I'm not happy about the amount of it that asks about Mobile, it does allow room to voice a lot of opinions and or concerns.

That's it. Take it or leave it. I'm not specifically asking or demanding people to take action, but putting it there for people to see how they can.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I put in my 2¢

Is "Japan-only" an adjective?

The emphasis on mobile is definitely representative of the shift SEGA-Sammy outlined in that restructuring press release from last year.

For reference: Notice of Implementation of Structure Reform in SEGA Corporation
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 29, 2016 at 06:37 PM.

A lot of that was focused on mobile gaming... so I don't know. I'm not exactly a big mobile gamer. While I understand that the mobile gaming market is huge, I really don't enjoy games on my mobile device (whether it be tablet or phone) as much as I do on devices made to play games like the 3DS or the Vita.

That being said, I filled it out. Not sure how much good it'll actually do.

I bitched about PSO2 Episode 4 plot/setting crappiness, yeah, useless in this survey, I just wanted to vent lol

They though I was actually a mobile player just because I answered positively on the platform and made me answer a lot of extra questions, in the end I was negative on everything and I had to ad "I only log daily into PSO2ES to get stuff for PSO2" lol

I wrote about PSO2 being fun because I like sci-fi settings and then bitched about EP4's slife of life... xD

Told them that mobile games are fine if they are spinoffs that appeal to casual gamers and that they never should turn their franchises into mobile only, like some other developers did.

Oh, and I wished for more JRPGs (with Jap audio of course) and praised Seaman for its originality.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I bitched about Sega leaving it's fan-base behind, ya and about some other stuff.
    Last edited by aidon; Mar 2, 2016 at 10:14 PM.

I really doubt sega is even going to listen to anyone. Do they honestly believe switching to mobil phones is going to solve their money woes. What a lame excuse to ditch console market. They are lazy.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I really doubt sega is even going to listen to anyone. Do they honestly believe switching to mobil phones is going to solve their money woes. What a lame excuse to ditch console market. They are lazy.
    We all have doubts. We had nearly 2 decades to raise our doubts. Still, the fact SEGA even decided to do this is at least some sign of them doing something different than they have. Whether they listen or not is up to them, but it certainly will not help their reputation (and possibly burn more bridges) if they don't. So yeah, this is at least them sticking their neck out so I'll participate given there's really nothing to lose on our part.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.