Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default :

I can verify that you can get gemstones in VH - got six emeralds in VH Forest on one of my alts (incidentally, twice as many as I've gotten on the other three characters I've done this with combined).

As a note: TD Air Chase is great on bosses. It does not magically turn Daggers into a good mobbing weapon. As such, I think there is still a good use for Knuckle Chase if you can get both (which I can't, at least not yet).

That said, Front S Roll seems far more revolutionary in terms of what it does for TMG gameplay. This is partly because I play with a controller and switching PA palettes in midair is very awkward, I'm sure, but... now I can use my 3 x Satellite Aim palette FAR more effectively than I could in the past, which has done very good things for my ability to sustain damage output.

Also, you forgot one important question for your FAQ:

Q: Did I really just dig up a tomato while mining?
    A: No, this is all a bad dream.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

^Added.

JP wiki says difficulty doesn't affect what stuff you get.

So far, my testing indicates that TD Air Chase only works on two PA's: Facet Folia, and Scar Fugue, as well as the air normal attack. I thought I had seen it work on Orchestra a couple of times, but was not able to replicate this when I went to floating continent and started testing with a pillar there.

It does work very consistently on those two PA's and on the normal attack, though, meaning combos like Symphonic Drive -> Facet Folia -> Orchestra works with no cancel on Symphonic Drive. However, if Symphonic Drive knocks the target away from you, it will be out of range even with the chase. Additionally, if the target is knocked down, the chase attack will whiff. This is why TD Air Chase does not work well for mobbing - of the PA's you can form a mobile combo with (Symphonic Drive, Raging Waltz, Facet Folia, and Scar Fugue), three of them knock targets down consistently.

EDIT: I suppose you could mob with something like Facet Folia -> Orchestra -> Bloody Sarabande, since Bloody Sarabande has enough range it will likely hit something even if Orchestra kills everything in melee range.
    Last edited by Stormwalker; Mar 11, 2016 at 12:55 PM.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Your question sections are best part for me. Love your humor lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Thanks. Glad someone likes it

I've been adding information and fixing up stuff.
    I think it's mostly complete now. Just lazy to add stuff like grinding requirements, Skill Ring levels, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Q. I'm running Fighter/Techer. Got any Ring recommendations?
    Nope. No idea.
    R/Attack Advance? Kind of a no brainer.

R/Boost Slayer is always useful (defensively), if you have no idea what else to use. Corruprions rape in Advanced or Ultimate modes and their attacks are not really easy to anticipate... I still have to test whether the ring works in Ultimate mode, but I'll have to get a decent level on it first.

Can someone verify if Knuckle Chase and TD Chase ring have any difference between +1 and +20 or not? I have a feeling these and Short Combat ring do not need grinding at all.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Does Attack Advance affect Techer's Gear-based elemental burst thingie?

I'm lacking materials to upgrade but I have those rings at around level 3 or something.
    I'll check the JP swiki and update when I find out whether it changes.

Attack Advance doesn't increase tech explosion damage, so I assume the ring doesn't either.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

After half a week, I got enough materials to get 2 rings to Lv.20 without AC.

The problem is the ring level themselves aren't enough (yet).

The gathering system is not so bad after all I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.