Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Grr. The unlucky account keeps failing to get any gems at all, even with Fever+Food.
    The others already have like 8 Rings.

God damn RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Grr. The unlucky account keeps failing to get any gems at all, even with Fever+Food.
    The others already have like 8 Rings.

God damn RNG.
    Gems vs 12* chips. You decide.

I failed two safe skill ring grinds in a row and lost all of my stones. Alt+f4'd out of the building.
    ----------------------
    PSO2 / Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Gathering is overall dumb and it really shouldn't be. Right now, it feels it's there just to sucker people like that egotistical dude on Reddit who shamelessly bought and chugged heaps of stamina drinks just to get a little edge in an already easy game where bosses like Magatsu now regularly die in like 8 minutes in pubs (mine anyway, TDs are a mixed bag still). I was hoping gathering be fun like Monster Hunter, but apparently not, it's so unsatisfying having to stop when it just begins to get good cause stamina goes, "Stop! Pay up if you wanna continue your fever." Come on, what is this "F2P" mobile game shit? Oh well, I'll just slowly get my rings. I mean, it's not like I needed them before or need them now, but some stuff like Knuckle Chase, Short Combat, and Front S-Roll are such gameplay changers...shame that a couple need so much rare materials.
    For real, preach. I said it already, it literally feels like my character is just trying to find good signal so they can play the new app on their pickaxe-shaped iPhone. At least in MH when your shit breaks, you're like yup, that happens. Even in this, your cool gear gets ONE use? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    I got 9 Forest Emeralds in 1 sitting, but have only gotten 5 Ruin's Amethysts after 4 attempts...
    Yeah, I got like 8 Emerawds, but those are the only ones I've gotten, and it was because I was low level and able to get two fevers off leveling up to refill my stamina. Luckily, I'm main Te/Hu, so the only rings I need use Forest gems. I'm good - for now =/

Having 12 characters or multiple accounts is not a valid answer. To have more than 3, we have to pay SEGA which just puts us back to square one.
    Some people dont like having alts. I hate alts. I have 1 character for regular stuff and 1 character for challenge mode and thats it.
    I shouldn't be forced to have 5 accounts with 20 characters on each to make the most of a feature. That actually seems like an oversight.

@Macman
    Now that you mention it, it's the same account that hasn't gotten any 12 star chips.

I'm getting like 9-15 gems and 15 rocks from a single character's run on this other account.
    The unlucky account gets maybe 5-8 rocks and 0 gems.

Looks like either stamina can drop faster than normal or there are still bugs left.
    Got a fever from fihsing yesterday, then started mining and after 5 times (I counted) I was out of stamina already.

I hadn't even been playing that day, so last time I gathered was about 24-36 hours before.

Sega just keeps find more ways to be greedy (to make money). Are you tired of being treated like 2nd place yet? =/

Sadly this trend is going to continue unless you do something about it.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.