Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: U.N fails again

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Yeah... I looked through the link at the beginning, and could barely see anything relating to what he was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Yeah... I looked through the link at the beginning, and could barely see anything relating to what he was talking about.
    Lemme ask you a question first. If I showed you where I got the information from would you believe me?

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonDrop View Post
    Yikes. Calm down there, dude.
    Um pd I was happy you understood what i was saying when you made that reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Rewriting Noblewine's opening post's first sentence to Academic English would be:

"U.N attempted to enact a commercial trade embargo against the nation of Japan covering manga and video games."

I want you to find the page on the main U.N website that actually has the discussion on the matter. I've been to all the major subdivisions of the U.N website including UNPAN itself and when I type in Anime, nothing pops up.

I also want you to find the actual abstract documentation of the council-session in which the discussion of a commercial trade-embargo against Japan is in deliberation covering these articles.

The U.N had nothing to with a petition being written on Change.Org meaning that naming this thread "U.N fails again" when the petition does not even meet the guidelines listed in the U.N Charter to even be opened to a consideration vote is a proof of your lack of education.

Your not helpin keilyn.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Mar 29, 2016 at 08:38 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Lemme ask you a question first. If I showed you where I got the information from would you believe me?
    Did you not link it in the first post?

Um pd I was happy you understood what i was saying when you made that reply.

Your not helpin keilyn.
    You wish for my help? If so, all you needed to do was ask.

I believe that right now the centralized effort of the U.N is in dealing with the Brussels Bombings. Brussels is where the headquarters of the European Union and its government center exists. It is true that terrorist strikes occur throughout the world, but when a capital-city is actually hit, the implications and repercussions are far greater as well as the level of fear generated among the public as well.

What was hit this time were transportation-sector targets. In this case it was an Airport Terminal and a Metro Terminal. The priority of a world governmental organization in such a matter (as that is my opinion of the U.N) would be to quell any kind of uprising or resistance generated that would cause the opinion of the world to lose interest or belief in world governmental organizations.

There is too much activity in the world right now to even consider opening up a floor towards even considering a petition in regards to manga and video games. There is also no major reason or cause for attempting a commercial trade-embargo against Japan, considering there are nations in which part of their global trade networks consist of contraband and questionable merchandise such as firearms, IEDs and even the third highest crime in the world... Human Trafficking..

...Compared to such demeaning acts and the level of hostility raising the alert status of the world on global levels, I find the U.N is taking up more immediate action against these immediate threats as well as every major organization in the world that has chosen their side to leave their mark with on the matter.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I don't want your help Keilyn when your de-rail a topic. Nuff said..

I'm well aware a war is going currently and the immigration problem. I need to watch some vids on the topic since I don't like to watch ABC news or any other tv news channels. What does this have to do with the discussion though?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I don't want your help Keilyn when your de-rail a topic. Nuff said..

I'm well aware a war is going currently and the immigration problem. I need to watch some vids on the topic since I don't like to watch ABC news or any other tv news channels. What does this have to do with the discussion though?
    This topic proves that you lack Fundamental knowledge in this area and also lack responsive/receptive abilities. Evidence is that my previous response was actually being nice to you and you took it the wrong way.

"No good deed goes unpunished" is how I feel about your response.

I will no longer post in this thread.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"