Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

^Yes, Landman that is one of the 4 actually ending's to PSIII is where Alisa III makes it to Capto there actual destination (it's the single planet one with the moon/ or Crys ending ) and starts a disagreement with people already there and other world ship over land...etc (starts the great war). in which at the end of the war the people make a new government and re-name the planet under the new United order Coral and Arca (if you count the moon ), Which Searren(JP)/Wren(NA) helped with the Pioneer Project before the Great Blank, PSZ and so on to PSO2*.

And yes again on the Ragol Ruin's, which is from PSII with Rutsu/Lutz later being on Ragol.

*Note: since the beginning of Ep.4 for PSO2 this puts Aron's ending of PSIII right before Arks showing up and makes sense that the tech the Earthling/Earthmen got from Alisa III ("how" don't know yet; maybe crashed or shot down who knows) would be used to make the ESC-A and learn what Ether/A-Photons are.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Mar 31, 2016 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    ^Yes, Landman that is one of the 4 actually ending's to PSIII is where Alisa III makes it to Capto there actual destination (it's the single planet one with the moon/ or Crys ending ) and starts a disagreement with people already there and other world ship over land...etc (starts the great war). in which at the end of the war the people make a new government and re-name the planet under the new United order Coral and Arca (if you count the moon ), Which Searren(JP)/Wren(JP) helped with the Pioneer Project before the Great Blank, PSZ and so on to PSO2.

And yes again on the Ragol Ruin's, which is from PSII with Rutsu/Lutz later on Ragol.
    I don't see what the connection between PSZ and PSO2 is. Elaborate, please?

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

^ Oh, in PSZ Coral and Arca got renamed the Earth and the Moon by those people. So if history continues then the name should've stayed.

I was under the impression that Zero was before PSO?
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

Nah, PSZ is after PSO. After the destruction and decay that Pioneer I & II were trying to escape from had finally happened and starts to clear up into surface-able living conditions.

And this is NOT speculation, is the one thing in these posts that's actually fact and revealed by the game: Coral and Arca were renamed Earth and Moon. Same Earth and Moon from the Sol system (invaders of Algol between PSI and PSII?)? provably not... but who knows.

Yeah, I assumed that it was a translation convention, ie. they are named "earth" (as in dirt) and "moon" in the native language and we just see it as English. Since they are at a pre-spacefaring level of tech, there is no reason they should need unique names for either. (A good example of what I mean comes up in the anime Asobi ni iku Yo! (yes, it's an ecchi comedy, but it still makes a good point); an alien comes to Earth and at one point mentions that her race used to call (in their native language) their own planet Earth and its people Humans, but once they became space faring, they found that other planets did the same for themselves, so they started using a different name for their own planet and people for the sake of easy identification)
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 1, 2016 at 02:50 AM.

Fun stuff.

I'm going to take the easy road and say most of the games have similarities in themes but not always connected together. For example, Wind Waker uses OoT as a base for lore but the two games are not directly related.
    Phantasy Star Zero

Khorhaplis - FOnewm

F/C: 3008 8201 5781

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

well, the name of the game that hitsugi, itsugi, and friends are playing is called "Phantasy Star Online 2", so they might just turn that into a plot point eventually :v