Default Skipping the Story Mode of Illuminus

I still love to play Ambition of the Illuminus on my computer, but I hate having to go through the incredibly boring story mode each time I make a new character just to unlock all the free missions that I really care about. I recently considered that it might be possible to have a Cheat Engine (or similar program) code to just unlock all the free missions and not worry about the Story Mode at all. Anybody heard of such a method or another to not have to deal with the game's story mode anymore? Thanks.

I had luck just asking for a save file on some other PS forums a few years ago. Don't have it anymore though, sorry. I think it would be tough to find a save file from eight years ago but I'm sure its on the Internet somewhere.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already completed the story several times. The idea is I like to experience the game through several different characters, but don't want to have to deal with the story each time. I've been trying to work with Cheat Engine to make a friendly experience.