Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

*o* << gonna be in this mode for a while until i can comment properly

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Hey everyone! Ever wanted to help contribute to the PSO2 Tweaker (or just look at AIDA's sloppy code?) Now you can! Take a gander over to and start coding!

I'll re-write the front page soon with helpful instructions on requirements and that sort of thing.

Enjoy!
    This is very odd but in a good way most people Wouldn't let people touch their sloppy coding but if this means an improved launcher thennn i'm all for it not saying your launcher is bad

Off topic question How does it feel to have Sega Notice you and make an Npc with your name i'm sure it's no coinkydinky

For those that don't know me it's cause im a lurker and proud of it PS this 10 post req is annoying you Can't quote any links

Quote Originally Posted by Roe View Post
    Off topic question How does it feel to have Sega Notice you and make an Npc with your name i'm sure it's no coinkydinky
    From PSUmods:

The link in question: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aida
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Take confidence in the fact that whatever sloppy code you've written hasn't deleted people's HDDs like SEGA's code did.

This 'sloppy' code is the thing that's got a lot of us into PSO2 with relative ease since its release. Easy installation of patches, new method of patching (which is considerably faster than the pso2launcher), troubleshooting tools (including ones for us at PSO2Proxy to use), PSO2Proxy configuration support (PSO2Proxy wouldn't have been so popular without the ease of the Tweaker) to get us in after the DDoS, and automatic removal of the censor file (I'd forget otherwise)!
    Thanks to AIDA and those who have worked on it. Hopefully the community can make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Take confidence in the fact that whatever sloppy code you've written hasn't deleted people's HDDs like SEGA's code did.
    I keep forgetting that this happened (Sega's launcher going into psychotic killer mode, and especially its apparent preference for attcking Final Fantasy XIV) and every time someone brings it up, I am mystified all over again by it.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Wew Lad
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

the diskalypse was all keikaku doori tho gotta say i didnt think at that time that i'd be playing ff14 now
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget