Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PSO2/ect related dreams

Post your funny/amusing/weird PSO2-related dreams and nightmares you've had while asleep here. Come on, you know you've had at least some before. This isn't about "wishes/wants"; just stuff from while you were asleep.

The ones I remember is playing TD4 vs Apprentice before TD4 was officially revealed; Apprentice look like a larger/detailed version of rare Bibras. I also had an absurd amount of dreams of playing C1 a year ago back when me and others were trying to clear it.

Sadly, I've also had nightmares of selling valuable PSO1 stuff like Red Ring to the shop; many years ago I even turned on my comp and logged in to make sure it was there.
    Last edited by D-Inferno; Mar 22, 2016 at 07:39 PM.

I had a dream.
    I was hoping that REBORN was meant to be like A realm reborn.
    But it did not happen.
    We did not start from scratch.

Now , i really wanted more phantasmal beasts, instead of just anga, maybe ilios, ketos, helix , julius and ajax vs 12 mpa (in other words, 5 bosses vs mpa on uq)
    Spoiler!

I haven't had any PSO2 related dreams specifically but I've had a lot of dreams where I log on to a game and do something dumb like deleting my main without storing my items because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I've had dreams of me idling in the lobby with my friends, very boring PSO2 dreams.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Tri-boost 150% from the AC shop I actually double-checked the shop the next day just to make sure I actually did dream it and not see it and forget it some other time. I don't remember much else of any of my dreams lately.

I used to dream about the original PSO a lot more tbh, but I feel like I was a lot more involved in that game than any game I play at the moment.

Less like a dream and more like a wishlist.

Need Anga Fundarge -themed Photon Blast.

SATK: You know the move that Anga uses by flipping itself upside down and summon a gigantic laser-blade then slashes around? Do that for SATK Anga.

RATK: Anga stun + weak bullet. I realized this can be bad because weak bullet randomly applied by Anga. So instead, do a special version of the Weak Bullet that applies to all enemy parts like Summoner weak bullet but only increases your damage.

TATK: Anga nuclear bomb thing. The part where Anga spins once and then highlight the floors and then nukes them hard. It's awesome.

DEX: Grants the player Massive Hunter, with Anga weapon resistance barrier thingy as the animation.
    Last edited by elryan; Mar 20, 2016 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    made out with a rappy
    true love, I'm jealous

Sayara and Yoshiblue stood outside of a washing machine and watched it do its thing. As soon as the thing finished, Sayara threw in some old spice and Yoshi loaded it back up. As soon as they started it, a tree just busted out of the top and the two boneheads started lightly clapping. They ended up breaking the dryer that way too.

I had a dream where we could merge with our Photon Blast like Matoi did with Anga. This was supposed to happen at the release of REBORN : Episode 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.