Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Umaru chan is the best!

Discard torim so we know ur real scrub

So the point of this thread is to point out that Sega still doesn't know squat on how to program their own game?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    So the point of this thread is to point out that Sega still doesn't know squat on how to program their own game?
    sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Sega
    Not really.
    Sega is milking the fuck out of Sonic at every turn and corner cause it's their one truly big hit.
    Quality is apparently lacking for them but that doesn't mean they don't aim high with sales.
    And the main point is that Sega are retards. Having a decent roadmap for an online game is kind of a must cause you must constantly keep players playing.

But what Sega doesn't get is that profits aren't that high from a mediocre game.
    That's why they halfass the game and then panick when *gasp* a hlafassed game doesn't make people spend nearly as much money as a well done game.
    And then they come up with bs here and there to plug the holes instead of thinking about how to really make more money.
    Kinda all they do is generate new get rich quick schemes instead of making an actual effort.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

from what I have observed, it doesn't feel like eggs are pushing out other drops from the tables; it feels like every enemy, or boss at the very least, just drop 2-3 more items from a separate summoner table. kinda like killing elder's arms will make more items drop, but those items are from a seperate table that only have meseta, grinders, and elder's units.

sorry you are finding items for a class you dont play, but at least it isn't messing with drop tables like when they added any of the other classes vOv

It feels like 7-9* Eggs are pushing out 7-9* Weapons, but that's also largely irrelevant unless you're still trying to feed a mag.

10*+ Eggs are so rare though that I definitely don't see them impacting the drop tables in any meaningful way

I do wonder if they'll have to revamp the drop tables in the future though, in order to accomodate any other classes they'd want to add...though, at this point, the hypothetical Range/Tech hybrid is all that's left since Summoner fulfills the "Wildcard/All Three Attack Types" niche. Any other classes besides an R/T-Atk hybrid would just be further gimmicks (I'd be cool with seeing PSO2's answer to FF's Blue Mage, admittedly, but I don't know if that would be executed well.)

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I'm not too sure, a lot of Extra Hard enemies didn't seem to drop the 7-9* stuff nearly as often as they did on Super Hard already; and a lot of newer enemies have had sparce drop tables until they are in extra hard; like Train Ghidoran only seems to have those 8* dual blades and the 10* steam jet boots until you get the 13*s on XH.

Spoiler!

That image is doctored. I know this from looking at many photoshops in my day.

Spoiler!