Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Not sure if anyone will be able to help me but when ever I hit run it won't launch the game.
    You add intruder.dll on the plugins folder, then use Tweaker to start the game like normal.

Press F10 when you have the model you want loaded in.

Then when it finishes, check "C:\Users\<your username>\NinjaRipper" for your exported files, and you use the importer above to import from .rip into Blender.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    You add intruder.dll on the plugins folder, then use Tweaker to start the game like normal.

Press F10 when you have the model you want loaded in.

Then when it finishes, check "C:\Users\<your username>\NinjaRipper" for your exported files, and you use the importer above to import from .rip into Blender.
    Thanks for the answer. I just tried this but when I hit the key for ripping it didn't seem to do anything it did however create a text log. I'm gonna keep messing around with it but if you have any ideas and don't mind helping me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for the answer. I just tried this but when I hit the key for ripping it didn't seem to do anything it did however create a text log. I'm gonna keep messing around with it but if you have any ideas and don't mind helping me I'd appreciate it.
    Try to launch ripper's .exe at least once to do basic configuration like the hotkey, output folder and so on. It stores setting it registry, so it'll work even when you using intruder.dll, intead of .exe (since .exe trigger gayguard)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Try to launch ripper's .exe at least once to do basic configuration like the hotkey, output folder and so on. It stores setting it registry, so it'll work even when you using intruder.dll, intead of .exe (since .exe trigger gayguard)
    I did that but the hotkeys don't seem to do anything but create a txt log

I did that but the hotkeys don't seem to do anything but create a txt log
    Hm, dunno what else can it be. Did you use x86 version of dll?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Hm, dunno what else can it be. Did you use x86 version of dll?
    I've tried it with both versions.

I'm not sure what I did differently but I did manage to get the files ripped. Not sure if it's normal but they seem to be broken up in a pretty weird way though.
    Last edited by EspeonageTieler; Jan 6, 2019 at 09:01 AM.

Can someone rip Nyau please?

With a lot of tweaking, merging, frankenstein, overpriced commissions, this worked out pretty well.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    With a lot of tweaking, merging, frankenstein, overpriced commissions, this worked out pretty well.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    I though you've 3D-printed it, with commissions and all

So... considering you can't export from current NA servers to the PSO2 Tweaker character creator, the question:

Does ninjaripper trigger gameguard or what? Do I need to recreate my entire PSO2 character on the character creator to get around it?