Page 121 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1248

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

Really appreciate the Removed Weapon & Hit Effects Mod, Arredoval, it makes playing the game so much better.

I got the 2017-10-06 version and everything seems to work great except for when you remove Hero Talis Effects (c952a5104b7fbf73d12c0dff9dd3efab), which upon replacing with the mod, makes your teleport weapon action completely unusable. Heroes may want avoid replacing that file.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Really appreciate the Removed Weapon & Hit Effects Mod, Arredoval, it makes playing the game so much better.

I got the 2017-10-06 version and everything seems to work great except for when you remove Hero Talis Effects (c952a5104b7fbf73d12c0dff9dd3efab), which upon replacing with the mod, makes your teleport weapon action completely unusable. Heroes may want avoid replacing that file.
    A perfect hero talism with this mod
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/6l449p...ff9dd3efab.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Lisecria View Post
    A perfect hero talism with this mod
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/6l449p...ff9dd3efab.zip
    I tried this one instead and it works perfectly! Can use the weapon action just fine now while having all the extra fluff removed. There seems to some some effects still lingering on Wise Hound, but that's totally fine by me. Thank you for this.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    I tried this one instead and it works perfectly! Can use the weapon action just fine now while having all the extra fluff removed. There seems to some some effects still lingering on Wise Hound, but that's totally fine by me. Thank you for this.
    There is a Wise Hound effect because there is no effect when DoT does not pass

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    A double post with reason!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ix6fvzoagfc7on5/
    Remove Intrusive UI Elements

aka GET RID OF THE EMERGENCY TRIAL GRAPHICS & more

Spoiler!

These mods will break if updates are made to the UI. Rather, using them despite a UI update will possibly break your UI or worse. This counts for the backups, too. Please be observant of the affected files and consider ceasing use of this mod when the UI is updated.
    Depending on how things go, I'll try to keep it updated.
    Sorry if this is too much to ask, but would it be possible to have a version that gets rid of exp numbers entirely, but keeps damage numbers?

Tried changing Female Deuman Fresh Face (f0bd30b1183b92cbf9b58b3bd2b7c0ec) to a more realistic look based off Prime, but after changing both pl_hd_0040_m_fd_nh.dds and pl_hd_0040_n_fd_nh.dds, repacking successfully and adding to the game, everything looks the same. Any ideas what the issue might be?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

I remember there was a screenshot post with the Alisa idle animation some time ago.
    It got broke with the release of Dark Blast.
    I fixed it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s4uj2q...ost+DB+fix.rar

demo: https://puu.sh/yamth.jpg

have fun ¦I
    Last edited by GoldGenII; Oct 29, 2017 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Added photo of what it looks like in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Not without poking into other filetypes which I know absolutely nothing about. All I did was erase parts of textures, and exp and damage numbers are the same texture pulling different palettes.
    Ok, that's what I thought. Thanks either way, getting emergency code animations out of my face is more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Sorry if this is too much to ask, but would it be possible to have a version that gets rid of exp numbers entirely, but keeps damage numbers?
    Possible, but SEGA uses that "graphic" in other places as well, so removing that will break other things.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Found the issue to my own problem. Some face texture listings seem to be wrong. Anime face is listed as Fresh, for example.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!