Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1248

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

Quote Originally Posted by arcx500 View Post
    I never knew. So, where do I place this? Do I need to run it somehow?
    Just place it in the game's win32 folder and let it overwrite the version that is in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Just place it in the game's win32 folder and let it overwrite the version that is in there.
    Does this file have to be updated in the future or anything, or is it really a simple "Drop it in thar, and it shall worketh."?

Does this file have to be updated in the future or anything, or is it really a simple "Drop it in thar, and it shall worketh."?
    You just need to remember to drop it in there after every update to be able to use your mods; the version I use was grabbed from a more recent manual version of the English patch, but as far as I know, the one linked in the opening post should still work.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You just need to remember to drop it in there after every update to be able to use your mods; the version I use was grabbed from a more recent manual version of the English patch, but as far as I know, the one linked in the opening post should still work.
    Thank you very much, I'll check if it works after the maintenance.

Yo guys can ask you guys some requesting? Can u make lobby action 311 flying base and 440 flying base 2 to make that base invisible? (like you are on the air) that should be cool thanks!!!

I was curious if it was possible to have custom voice clips to replace existing basic voices. For starters, I would like to implement Squall's voice clips from Dissidia that I can rip myself just fine, but to have them implemented in-game however, I would need some more knowledge of what file is the voice clip if this is known yet and what format files need to be, or if it's even possible to do something like that.

So far, if somebody wants to play around with this, I got this, put I can rip more if needed. https://my.mixtape.moe/cynsjx.rar
    If volume needs to be raised or if they need to be converted to other formats, let me know. Despite not knowing enough about modding, I do want to help.
    Hell, I don't even mind ripping EVERY voice clip from dissidia, to make it a whole pack to have on PSO2.

I was curious if it was possible to have custom voice clips to replace existing basic voices. For starters, I would like to implement Squall's voice clips from Dissidia that I can rip myself just fine, but to have them implemented in-game however, I would need some more knowledge of what file is the voice clip if this is known yet and what format files need to be, or if it's even possible to do something like that.

So far, if somebody wants to play around with this, I got this, put I can rip more if needed. https://my.mixtape.moe/cynsjx.rar
    If volume needs to be raised or if they need to be converted to other formats, let me know. Despite not knowing enough about modding, I do want to help.
    Hell, I don't even mind ripping EVERY voice clip from dissidia, to make it a whole pack to have on PSO2.
    This is actually possible now. Download is here; http://www.mediafire.com/file/cke1od...Tools.rar/file
    Inside the download, there's a readme that explains how the process works iirc.

As an aside, we now have a proper mod loader for PSO2 which can toggle mods on and off at runtime! A video with links and information about it all can be found here:
    Last edited by Shadowth117; Sep 9, 2018 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    This is actually possible now. Download is here; http://www.mediafire.com/file/cke1od...Tools.rar/file
    Inside the download, there's a readme that explains how the process works iirc.
    Finally, with this I can completely mute Siera and EP5 Shao.

How is the mod manager supposed to work?
    All I get is the warning that modding can make sega ban you and after that I am supposed to select a mystery directory without any kind of information what I am doing.
    If I cancel, the mod manager exits (without closing the cefsharp.browsersubprocess) and if I do select something I get an error message without text and then the mod manager exits.

I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium and I have already installed the VS C++ 2013 distributable that's needed.

Is it possible for someone who is experienced with the music files for PSO2 update the CPK list in the File Directory? More importantly, if anyone knows the file name for Omega Falz Loser's BGM, please send it my way. Thanks in advance!