Page 112 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1248

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

After one update, the game didn't like animations that were named wrong sometimes. Make sure they're named correctly. I also had to put .dds in the group1.txt for anga to get it to work right. But it does seem to work over other mags.

What do you mean by you had to put the .dds in the group1.txt?

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmkygnf4baq1tv4/

As of June 15th 2017.

No picture because it’s kind of difficult to get.

This removes all of the visual effects of weapon attacks (minus techs) and their standard hit effect on targets.

But why?
    Because I play a lot of melee classes and suffer from unstable framerates at times, so doing successful JAs in situations where 12 people are piled on the same target is difficult. Often times, the only cue I have to go on is the movement of my character’s legs since all of the flashy effects are covering the rest of them AND the JA circle. An unstable framerate means that I can’t rely on the usual rhythm, so just knowing the rhythm for the weapon/PA’s JA isn’t enough.
    With those effects removed, I can see the visual cues for JA much better.
    I figure some other people might also have this problem and want a bandaid solution for it.

With that said, I would not recommend using this during PVP. It puts you at a bit of a disadvantage.

You need to restart the client for this mod to take effect.

It may or may not actually be related to the mod itself (I may just need to reboot lol), but I’ve also noted that loading in NPCs in the campship staggers a bit. Just when they’re initially loading in, though. It’s fine after that.
    I like this mod and want to use it, but it outright removes some pets and makes them unusable (I haven't looked at all of them). Torim and Wanda never appear when I switch to them, which is a shame cause the mod really does improve my framerates.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Jun 23, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Is it possible to model swap between base wear and standard costumes? Has anyone tried? We already did it between weapons and camos, and between NPC outfits and costumes, but I wanted to make sure if between base and costume was possible. If not, (though I already have an idea why) why wouldn't it work?

As of June 15th 2017.

No picture because it’s kind of difficult to get.

This removes all of the visual effects of weapon attacks (minus techs) and their standard hit effect on targets.

But why?
    Because I play a lot of melee classes and suffer from unstable framerates at times, so doing successful JAs in situations where 12 people are piled on the same target is difficult. Often times, the only cue I have to go on is the movement of my character’s legs since all of the flashy effects are covering the rest of them AND the JA circle. An unstable framerate means that I can’t rely on the usual rhythm, so just knowing the rhythm for the weapon/PA’s JA isn’t enough.
    With those effects removed, I can see the visual cues for JA much better.
    I figure some other people might also have this problem and want a bandaid solution for it.

With that said, I would not recommend using this during PVP. It puts you at a bit of a disadvantage.

You need to restart the client for this mod to take effect.

It may or may not actually be related to the mod itself (I may just need to reboot lol), but I’ve also noted that loading in NPCs in the campship staggers a bit. Just when they’re initially loading in, though. It’s fine after that.
    Probably can't & I'd understand if you didn't wanna take the time to find out, but was there anyway of excluding yourself from this mod?
    What I mean is, turning off all JA / Attack "sparks" from other players but leaving yours intact? I can handle a few player's attack animations / hitsparks piling up, but more than four is when I start to exclaim "Can't see shit captain!".

Spoiler!

I feel like one that simply removes the shifta(crit)/deband (cut) visual effects would be the best. Sega's lowering of other peoples tech visuals but not ever touching the super graphical spam of those 2 techs was something that annoyed me.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Is it possible to swap out the Aura of Limit Break with Combat Katana's or fighting pose 2's effect?

How hard would it be to mod Ebony and Ivory and Rebellion from DMC4 into PSO2?

Yes, but if you want it done well, you'll have to get into model editing. Swapping them as-is will result in messed up UVs (note the skeleton body paint for emphasis) and more or less nonfunctional outer layers like so:

Spoiler!
    Editing the models wouldn't be a problem for me, but for some reason, I'm retarded when it comes to modding the actual game files.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Does anyone know what Deus's music file is located? I just want to extract it, not mod it.
    Last edited by Shinamori; Jul 5, 2017 at 02:20 AM.