Page 57 of 125 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

I'd like to request something: it is posible to have Double's Inner Universe skybox over the second part of the Profound Darkness EQ? Like, we've already lost the battle, but we still need to kill the boss. That would be cool.

Also, @preset: all the PSO music for PSO2 areas are working, except Quarry. Do I need to do something to make it work?

Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post

Spoiler!
    Space Rooster?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Is there any way to fix sheathing animation errors when swapping weapon models from one weapon category to another? Putting something like Galatine over Red Saber's Double Saber camo works great unsheathed, but while sheathed it sticks way out off to the side of my characters. I'd like to get it to sheath how it normally is or at least sit like how the Red Saber does. There's a lot of Wands and Gunslashes that I would love to use as double saber camos, but they all seem to suffer the same problem of sheathing incorrectly. I'm assuming the idle.aqm has something to do with it but I've yet to be able to successfully repack an unmodified weapon after unpacking it to even try attempting swapping those files out to see if that will fix it. I have to apologize if this is just another "Nope, can't be done" kind of thing, it seems like all of my modding problems keep coming back to the same or at least similar issue.
    Oh!
    Do you happen to know the number for Galatine?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

d45bdde05efa7df5b16e7c41f8c5d46a

Amusingly enough the group 2 file listing shows Galatine with a dsaber .acb file. Makes me wonder if it was intended to be a double saber camo initially before they settled on making it a wand.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Can I request for a custom mod? Like Double's Innerverse skybox and music over Darker's Den.

distorted stays the mind preset's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    Also, @preset: all the PSO music for PSO2 areas are working, except Quarry. Do I need to do something to make it work?
    I've tried it again and it keeps crashing on me when changing areas. Don't bother with it for now.

Made a slightly better HCA swapper. It's an HTA (html application - don't ask why), it uses html/javascript/vbscript. Once again, you'll need to edit the paths with notepad.
    Spoiler!

Maybe not the best way to write it but it works. Will be easier for people to add mass tracks to this version once there's a list of HCA tracks on the file directory.
    It's good for getting rid of seasonal lobby/EQ music if nothing else.
    Last edited by preset; May 16, 2016 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by preset View Post
    I've tried it again and it keeps crashing on me when changing areas. Don't bother with it for now.

Made a slightly better HCA swapper. It's an HTA (html application - don't ask why), it uses html/javascript/vbscript. Once again, you'll need to edit the paths with notepad.
    Spoiler!

Maybe not the best way to write it but it works. Will be easier for people to add mass tracks to this version once there's a list of HCA tracks on the file directory.
    It's good for getting rid of seasonal lobby/EQ music if nothing else.
    I can see its potential; I'll try to swap songs later. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Fk it. Why is the docs hair list so bad. Male and female hairs in on place ffs.
    Because you can use some female hairs on males and the doc was originally made for a WIP english wiki.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Question about swapping weapon models, does the SFX get swapped as well?

EDIT: tried it out now. Here is my own interpretation of what Ultimate Vopar could look like. I know it may look like what Coast could look like normally when it starts raining but trust me, I could tell the difference.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by EvilMag; May 17, 2016 at 09:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Any known way to uh. Un-texture something? I'm trying to get rid of the ship and pillars (and eventually the boss warp and healy ring, but I'll find those later.) in the coast boss room. Tried making the texture transparent, tried fiddling with the specular textures, with no results other than it turning pitch black.

c1b8419eadc01dbf33e9555b362a9a0b <-- coast boss room, if anyone else wanted to fiddle with it

Also added seabed skyboxes (finallyyy) and am working on adding a bunch of... I have no idea why they exist, so I have no idea what they are. They only have the lighting (.light.lua), textures (no diffuse), and nothing to call on said textures.
    It depends on what. I can give it a look later. Might be able to make the model nearly nonexistent or just straight delete it and repack without it. Or just delete the general files if they're all separate.

Edit: Looked at your file and yeah, that's just the textures. Not much to be done with that. The terrain info is stored somewhere else. The ship thing might just be an object though.

In other news, this is a little neat:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/jl...3%80_v1.12.zip

It's a decoder for HCA files with PSO2's HCA encryption key included. Seemed to work perfect for Easter and it probably works for a lot of other things. It's possible newer tracks use a different encryption key or a slightly different format, but this seems to work for some I guess. I know there are others out there, but I thought I should at least upload this since I found it a little bothersome to find initially.

Just as a test, I did try sticking an old adx, the kind from PSU or PSO1, from super monkey ball 2 in and it DID work... but garbled. Unfortunately, I'm not sure where to start with reencrypting a track, but that program does have a source so there's that. I'm gonna at least list what was in Preset's nice swappers into the spreadsheet (someone ninjaed that from me), but it'd good to get some of the .cpk's in there if we can figure out what's in them. Maybe that can lead to something.
    Last edited by Shadowth117; May 17, 2016 at 06:33 PM.