Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,248 of 1248

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

Necro since I can't seem to find an answer.
    Ever since I installed Windows 10, the .bat made from the OP doesn't work to start up the game anymore, mods or no. There aren't any errors or anything; the batch file runs,the command prompt closes, then nothing happens. How can I fix this?
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Feb 20, 2019 at 10:05 AM.

Quick question, I want to use the dual orochi mod with a DB camo and apparently I need to replace the current filename with the filename of the camo I want to replace.
    Where can I look up which camo has which filename?

Alternatively, could someone just tell me the filename for *Ceremo Knife?
    PS: if you can look it up in the mod manager, somehow installation always fails for me.

Is there any mod that can swap lobby action? People say it can swap with those action you dont have, still I cant hit anything by google or twitter. Can anyone help me?

There are group on Japanese twitter group that does modded Lobby action, but you'll have to find them and request to join, they don't like blank request.
    Another option is to ask the English modding group, they have a discord that you can find searching online.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Sorry, does anyone know the "ADX2 encryption key"?
    That's the password of the file I got somewhere, but I don't know.

I'm using Google Translate, sorry if it's hard to read.

A couple questions:
    1) some multi weapon camos only have 1 file listed like e.g. *Fighter's Order, how can you replace each of the individual weapons?
    E.g. if I want to make the TD of that Camo look like Zeinesis TD, the DS of that Camo look like Lightstream DS and the knuckles of that Camo look like Austere Knuckles, How would I go about it?
    For the order series camos, can I just change the look of each original weapon (e.g. 1* TD / DS / knuckles)? But how about other multi weapon camos like e.g. pillow camos?

2) Does anyone know why *Lux Frieden has 2 files for each weapon type?
    1 for the sheathed and 1 for the drawn model? If so, which of the files are for sheathed and which for drawn models?

3) Can you mod units, in particular mod arm / leg units to look like rear units?
    Especially, making arm / leg units show the effect of those fancy animation fx rear units like Titoria / Flower Art / Himekabuki Cherry / etc.?

I tried to do this like swapping weapon models, but nothing happened. I also got confused cause Lightstream 13* arm and leg (and apparently 12* as well, same model I assume) use the same file, so I don't know how to swap the LS arm unit with one other unit and the LS leg unit with a second other unit.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Nov 24, 2020 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    A couple questions:
    1) some multi weapon camos only have 1 file listed like e.g. *Fighter's Order, how can you replace each of the individual weapons?
    E.g. if I want to make the TD of that Camo look like Zeinesis TD, the DS of that Camo look like Lightstream DS and the knuckles of that Camo look like Austere Knuckles, How would I go about it?
    For the order series camos, can I just change the look of each original weapon (e.g. 1* TD / DS / knuckles)? But how about other multi weapon camos like e.g. pillow camos?

2) Does anyone know why *Lux Frieden has 2 files for each weapon type?
    1 for the sheathed and 1 for the drawn model? If so, which of the files are for sheathed and which for drawn models?

3) Can you mod units, in particular mod arm / leg units to look like rear units?
    Especially, making arm / leg units show the effect of those fancy animation fx rear units like Titoria / Flower Art / Himekabuki Cherry / etc.?

I tried to do this like swapping weapon models, but nothing happened. I also got confused cause Lightstream 13* arm and leg (and apparently 12* as well, same model I assume) use the same file, so I don't know how to swap the LS arm unit with one other unit and the LS leg unit with a second other unit.
    We don't really actively watch this place for mods so you should probably be asking here: https://discord.gg/cV3QRkB

That said,
    1. All multi camo weapons have a file for each weapon in them. You'll have to find them.

2. Unsure on that particular weapon. If you mean inside the ice, sometimes there will be multiple models for sheathed versions, unsheathed versions, effects, etc. As far as multiple ice files, it's hard to say why that would be.

3. You can mod units like that I'm pretty sure. It might have to be edited within a master list .lua file somewhere though. I'm not sure. Usually units do not share an ice though. If they do, you may not be able to differentiate them however.

Thanks.
    And I'll check the discord.

Discord says one is the player version and one the NPC version.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Nov 25, 2020 at 01:04 AM.