Page 4 of 125 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

The .bat method you had on the first post doesnt seem to work (you can name the .bat file anything you want right?) :/

I've followed all the instructions as stated - have windows 8.1 X64 bit. It just opens a command prompt, runs the "pso2exe admin permission" box, then closes.
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; Mar 28, 2016 at 12:56 PM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post

Ult Lillipa Space Colony

This instantly reminded me of this.....

Gamertag: jaye3rd89

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Does anyone have an older version of JP PSO2 preferrability pre-Ep3? Would like to see the old lobby and UI back. I doubt SEA/TW versions will work.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

As an update to everyone, a silver king found a method for repacking that works fine on normal win10 and english locales. I've edited the main post in the other thread to reflect that!

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    The .bat method you had on the first post doesnt seem to work (you can name the .bat file anything you want right?) :/

I've followed all the instructions as stated - have windows 8.1 X64 bit. It just opens a command prompt, runs the "pso2exe admin permission" box, then closes.
    You might need to set the .exe to run as admin, not sure. For me, I definitely don't on Win10, but I've not used Win8. I will say that it takes a moment to come up sometimes though so don't close it early.

The actual .bat is in the game folder though, right? As long as it's in the same place, it should work I would think...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    This instantly reminded me of this.....

Sonic Adventure 2: Final Rush [1080 HD] - YouTube
    Oh yes, that's exactly where that stuff is from, actually. I took a lot of creative liberties with the texturing, but there's only so much like that it can look anyways. I'm aware mine is a bit messy, but I made that at the time thinking there wouldn't be any hope for recompiling it to be honest.

Default Lobby Textures

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Does anyone have an older version of JP PSO2 preferrability pre-Ep3? Would like to see the old lobby and UI back. I doubt SEA/TW versions will work.
    Not sure if it will help but the ice file

_15da237f5dd5bddad2c3328d3c462e28

should be some textures on the lobby/shop at the time (Doubt its all of them).

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    The old lobby is still in the game, used in some cutscenes

Can we get a mini-guide on how to edit models, too? Just what programs can be used to edit, and whether or not any file conversions need to be done.

if anyone bumps into the base skin textures let me know? been searching to no avail yet.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Can we get a mini-guide on how to edit models, too? Just what programs can be used to edit, and whether or not any file conversions need to be done.
    Currently, I don't think we can get those back into the game is the issue. The one tool we do have to convert them has issues too.

But anyways, you can use this to get it into a normal format:
    http://richwhitehouse.com/index.php?...c_projects.php
    with this plugin:
    http://noesis-plugins-official.googl...rt/beta/aqp.py

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    if anyone bumps into the base skin textures let me know? been searching to no avail yet.
    A friend of mine found the male ones, but they don't seem to repack correctly with this tool sadly. I think there's more files that relate to it, but this is the name of one: 11d356e64266f0770cf0886e57b0ed54

Edit2: About the models, iirc you may have to use the .aqo models deicer gives and not the .aqp output from the repacker. I haven't tested things out with .aqp's though since I didn't have the repacker last time I tried messing with that.
    Last edited by Shadowth117; Mar 28, 2016 at 06:48 PM.

If anyone bumped to any rifle textures. Please do tell ;;
    (Would love to have CM rifle camo be retext if possible)