Page 69 of 125 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279119 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zegun~kun View Post
    thanks mate

btw, i started deicing from the small files, and found a lot of old underwears and weapon files :/
    the file dates are June 8th aka today.. why the hell sega did this anyway =_=
    here's a extracted list from updated files https://db.tt/ZP7ynatT

still working on a full list of current game client, this will take a bit longer, but it should be done within an hour

edit: done, processing the big list crashed my editor twice... here's the full list https://db.tt/cR4uVc1o
    Last edited by Madevil; Jun 8, 2016 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Anyone tried modding and putting Ult Amduscia Skybox on a random map to see how it looks like?

*also hoping Ult Amduscia isn't another run around MPA, but i doubt it*
    I tried it over Volcanic Caverns Area 1 and 2. Only works for Area 1, so I suspect UQ Amduscia is indeed a run around MPA.

Here's the album: http://imgur.com/a/DsBJo

Can we somehow create cml files? I would like to swap out the cast in the shop preview window to my own cast character.

New underwears for the next AC scratch

Spoiler!

Edit: Since it seems that asqvenkl abandoned his projects, anyone know how to make things invisible? Costumes/accessory, etc.
    Last edited by gabor100; Jun 8, 2016 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Edit: Since it seems that asqvenkl abandoned his projects, anyone know how to make things invisible? Costumes/accessory, etc.
    for d texture, fill the alpha channel with black for the part you want to hide.
    for m texture, fill the part with black in rgb channel (because it has no alpha)
    for n texture, fill the part with white to alpha channel, and #8180ff to rgb channel

(you just gave me a reason to showoff my waifu, thanks)

Last edited by Madevil; Jun 8, 2016 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    I believe it's .aqm or the .aqn files actually. .aqp might have some involvement, but in a lot of cases a lot of the positioning is handled by the aqn for weapons.
    Any idea on how to edit these?

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Any idea on how to edit these?
    Well, you can swap them out with each other if they're for the right things. Other than that, good luck. Editing 3d animations isn't exactly simple to do properly generally.

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    for d texture, fill the alpha channel with black for the part you want to hide.
    for m texture, fill the part with black in rgb channel (because it has no alpha)
    for n texture, fill the part with white to alpha channel, and #8180ff to rgb channel
    Now i just need to find a simply tool to do this. I really loathe the overcomplicated Photoshop. Is the some plugin out there for paint.net?

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Now i just need to find a simply tool to do this. I really loathe the overcomplicated Photoshop. Is the some plugin out there for paint.net?
    2d Image Filter
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

I'm sure this is answered somewhere in the 52 pages (at 15 posts per page) of this thread, but I have a question. Is it possible to switch the MyRoom skybox with that of another area, and would that get rid of the day/night cycle (assuming the replacement doesn't have one)?

How do I use the NIFL tool? I can't find any properly helpful info on exporting models/doing anything useful with it.
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]