Default 158「咎人ポーズ」

-----
    Last edited by Tramp; Apr 9, 2016 at 09:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    I'm really really REALLY tired of the, "Uguu~ Desu~" cute loli, little girl, whatever you wanna call it outfits. Where's the pants? Why are there so many skirts? Is having more unique hair styles that aren't twin tails too much to ask for? Does Sega hate us?

Spoiler!

How much you looking to get it for?
    Ship 2: Ur
    Feel free to drop a PM.
    Fodders | Affixing | Crafting | General Q&A

As low as you'll sell it for.
    I'm really really REALLY tired of the, "Uguu~ Desu~" cute loli, little girl, whatever you wanna call it outfits. Where's the pants? Why are there so many skirts? Is having more unique hair styles that aren't twin tails too much to ask for? Does Sega hate us?

-----
    Last edited by Tramp; Mar 29, 2016 at 12:48 PM.

-----
    Last edited by Tramp; Apr 9, 2016 at 09:38 AM.

Bought