Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    Spoiler!

oh hey they showed off the replacement pose. is literally butt pose 2.0
    I just saw it this morning, and Blizzard actually made the pose better. And still on the same 'spirit' as the original pose.
    Basically, nothing changed and actually elevated, in a sense. I'm impressed.

And inb4 another person complain about this pose.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Blizzard devs are just fucking with their fans
    CAAAALLLLLEED IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    ITT: we bitch about the vocal minority
    As long as they pollute the airwaves with constant complaints, it never feels like a minority. It's becoming vocal spam nowadays. Heck, I'm beginning to feel similar to the TC just due to the fact that the yelling about censorship has now become "what flavor of the month can we complain about now". It's become so constant, it basically moves from game to game, every month. And with almost every case, they want to trash a whole company over it.

If it isn't, Bravely Default, it's DOA, if it isn't DOA, it's Fire Emblem, if it isn't Fire Emblem, it's Street Fighter V, if it isn't Street Fighter V, it's Overwatch. I feel the moment Overwatch dies down some more, people will just raise another effigy to burn.

The noise never ceases, and it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't invade *every* forum, *every* YouTube post, and *every* thing completely not related to said game save for the publisher. (And sometimes that isn't even the barrier). They bring it up like some people bring up Politics while you're talking about (for example) Chuck E Cheese and the Beach Boys.

What people fail to understand is that they feel that they are protecting the artist *vision*, when they don't realize that the game industry never fully worked that way. Not outside of Indies. Sure, they pick on sexualization (as seems to be the main thing people complain about what might be toned down), but their heads will absolutely explode if they ever realized how many (often more meaningful) artistic changes happen as something they felt would broaden their audience for a better chance at sales. All kinds of subtle alterations happen, and things get dropped in the process. That's life.

I'm all for the artist's vision, but I also am a bit of a realist in certain ways of the business. There are also times when the censorship may be messier than others, and does cause a bit of a change in how a character is perceived in translation. Nothing super drastic, though. However, if it was drastic, you better believe I would voice disappointment, but I at least use more civil methods to talk about it. But what I also see are changes that don't even take anything of substance away from the game, for which people are putting just as much of a stink about. "Everybody. Flood all the Airwaves! Make 100 Youtube videos on it!! Grab your Pitchforks!!!!! I hope they die!!!"
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Apr 6, 2016 at 04:19 PM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    literally blizzard tf2

Spoiler!

oh hey they showed off the replacement pose. is literally butt pose 2.0
    The pose looks worse now and still shows off the butt.

Oh MAN, the laugh I got when I first saw it.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Zorafin is triggered! =0
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Zorafin is triggered! =0
    You are not helping.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Should I know what that is?

you don't know what being triggered means?

Someone who doesn't know what being triggered is is my trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Should I know what that is?
    They're being sarcastic, but a "trigger" is in reference to something that "triggers" a mental disorder. For example fireworks are a common trigger for soldiers with PTSD.

It kinda turned into a joke when people started trying to use it for anything that made them uncomfortable or angry, but the actual thing is pretty real.