Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default so wild easter 2016 is run capped

unless they said this would happen in advance and i missed it somewhere this is yet another incredibly dumb decision by sega.. figures since the eq is actually decent as well

edit: also scheduled only.... never mind just pay attention to see if it says quarry
    Last edited by Flaoc; Apr 6, 2016 at 12:16 PM.

Well I mean you won't really be doing more than 4 runs in 30 minutes anyway. Not unless you're a bunch of optimised, overgeared players doing easier modes.

It might be to prevent MPA's suddenly dissolving at xx:29 to retry for more EXP or something?

Eh, my MPA from earlier today had a room for a 5th run. 6 could be possible if it didn't lag so much.

I'm more bothered by the not guaranteed Ares Stone drop.
    I killed a Dio Hunar, I want my Ares Stones. I got 1 single Ares and 3 Falz stones from the first run and the next 3 didn't drop any.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...the-arks-ship/

It was announced that it would be different actually.

also there is the oddity i had earlier where not every run had badges drop from the crystal.. is that a glitch or intended ._. also ares stones not dropping with 250 consistently either makes me worried

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    Well I mean you won't really be doing more than 4 runs in 30 minutes anyway. Not unless you're a bunch of optimised, overgeared players doing easier modes.

It might be to prevent MPA's suddenly dissolving at xx:29 to retry for more EXP or something?
    You could probably fairly easily fit 5 or 6 runs in on XH if the MPA has wb and doesn't take too long to take out the bosses. Arguably even worse than the run limit is the fact that they made it so that it won't show up with the rest of the EQs during a random Lilipa EQ.

are you telling me wild easter 2016 is scheduled only..... REALLY?

... Wow. SEGA is just doing bad decisions after bad decisions.
    I'd be surprised if we got an Episode 5, at this rate Episode 4 will be the death of PSO2.

ah yis, putting more and more roadblocks to make playing this game more of a chore. Won't be surprised to see the Battlship EQ in May be one run per character w/ set scheduled times.

Why would they not lump it with Lilipa EQ notice? Nobody is really runnig Border Break nor Vardha Quests during Lillipa EQs anyway....