Default PSO EpI&II Ragol Report Timeline

I've been snooping around trying to make timelines and came across this thread and this one.

I haven't seen anyone attempt to write down the Ragol Report, so I decided to do it myself.

My Japanese is also veeeeery bad, but this is the best I could do. If anyone spots any errors in the JP or translation, feel free to leave a message.

I uploaded the Report here for easy viewing, but you can find a download link in Arredoval's original thread too.

The Report is split into 2 columns. The left column is translated as "Official Record" while the right column is "Unconfirmed." I listed the left column first and then did the right one so that the two aren't confused in each year. 以降 just means "later." Very vague.

What's really cool is this goes in depth about what happened to Flowen when Dr. Osto started researching on him, Montague's early research career, and gives more info when Rico explored where.

Japanese
    Spoiler!

English
    Spoiler!

English timeline merged. Confirmed facts are marked (confirmed) and unconfirmed are left alone.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by CocoCrispy; Apr 15, 2016 at 07:43 PM. Reason: merging timelines, making it look purdy

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Righto, so here's the list of confirmed facts we already know about from the top half. Will update later.

The Ragol Report

We, Pioneer 2, have continued to investigate the series of incidents that have occurred since arriving within orbit of Planet Ragol. At this time, we are publishing a section detailing the excellence of Hunters. It should be noted, however, at the time of this report, authenticity is very uncertain and should be considered necessary to an ongoing investigation in the near future. We wish for you to handle this with careful attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Official Records & Presentation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before AUW 3060

The environment is rapidly deteriorating due to the outbreak of the war on Planet Coral, rendering it to a nearly uninhabitable state for human beings. The Alliance of Nations considers migrating to other planets and abandoning Coral. So begins plans to immigrate to a possible planet. Construction begins on a long distance, interplanetary Pioneer-class immigrant ship.

~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3068

One of the unmanned space probes reports discovering a possible planet with a suitable environment for immigration. The Alliance of Nations names the planet Ragol. The exploration research team begins preparations to create the first immigrant vessel, Pioneer 1.

~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3076

The first immigrant vessel, Pioneer 1, departs.

~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3077

Pioneer 1 arrives on Planet Ragol. The immigration team performs a perimeter investigation. They confirm it is safe, residential development begins. Construction is started on the main base, "Central Dome." Rico Tyrell is assigned to the Ragol Surface Exploration Team, which performs survival planning and terraforming.

~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3081

The Alliance of Nations weakens due to unending war.

~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3082

The main base, Central Dome, is complete, as is environment development in the surrounding area. The transmission is sent requesting the second vessel, Pioneer 2. Pioneer 1 Deputy Army Commander Heathcliff Flowen disappears.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3083

Pioneer 1 receives the transmission. The second vessel, Pioneer 2, departs from Coral. Around Central Dome, violent creatures appear. Rico Tyrell and others establish the vigilante group, Hunters. Their goals are to ensure the safety of citizens and investigate the cause of the incidents.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3084

Pioneer 2 arrives within Ragol's orbit. Upon attempting to open a communication link with Central Dome, a large explosion occurs within Central Dome itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later

After transporters to the surface of Ragol are installed, The Principal issues a Ragol Surface Investigation command to Hunters.

The rough draft is done. Here is the second half that is listed under "unconfirmed." This is very rough so please bear with me. I will update the op with a merged timeline so that these events make more sense next to the confirmed facts.

~~~~~~~~~
    Unconfirmed Information
    ~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3063

A meteorite falls to Coral's surface. They discover an unknown photon energy embedded in the cells from within the deposit. Research begins in secret. Scientists curiously study it in the interests of space travel.

~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3068

The unmanned space probe collect abnormal data from the certain planet. It appears to have been abandoned by an unknown civilization. They gather intel about existing dormant biological weapons.

~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3070

In a joint development by Dr. Osto and Dr. Montague, the prototype of a biological weapon, called "Mag" an emotional AI, is completed using the unknown photon energy. At this time, Dr. Montague is just about 11 years old.

~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3076

Among the Ragol Archeological Research Team are also secret military agents that infiltrated the immigrant vessel, Pioneer 1, as a local auxiliary of confidential research and study. It should be noted that Pioneer 1 was appropriated as part of a material asset and research facility.

~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3077

* As part of a joint command of the government and military, the Archeological Research Team starts exploring in secret.

* Dr. Montague creates Ult.

~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3078

The mysterious monument, POUMN, is discovered on Ragol's surface. Although the extraterrestrial civilization is confirmed, other traces of evidence are not found elsewhere on the planet's surface. The research team resorts to searching below the surface. The information about the monument is concealed to the immigrant public; they are misinformed that it is a commemorative monument.

~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3079

* During construction on the caves area spread deep below Ragol, the mysterious monument, MUUT, is discovered. They further confirm a foreign photon reaction deep undergound. Initiation of construction of the underground mines was not in the original plan. A third mysterious monument, DITTS, is discovered during construction. Deciphering the ancient scripture floating on the monuments begins.

* Exploring the caves area leads to the discovery of a vein of water drifting from the caves area into the waters of Gal Da Val Island. Under the direction of Dr. Osto Rabochev/Rapochifu, construction on a seabed for the purpose of biological research begins. Includes Dr. Osto of the Pioneer 1 Lab, and Mr. and Mrs. Dr. Grave.

~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3080

* The entrance of ancient ruins is discovered. The excavation team is organized, and ancient archeological excavation in the mines begins in secret.

* At the same time, the seabed is completed and biological experiments are initiated.

* Dr. Montague creates Elenor.

~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3081

* Analyses of the ancient runes progresses, confirming the antiquity of the spacecraft itself. The investigation team that entered the ancient spacecraft encounter an unknown lifeform. First contact is established against an early form of Dark Falz itself. Since Dark Falz has not yet obtained a complete resurrected form, his weakness allowed victory in battle to be achieved by the team. Samples of his remains are transported to the Seabed, where biological research begins.

* Commander of the investigation team, Heathcliff Flowen, comes in contact with Dark Falz and an investigation is carried out in collaboration with the military and government. He was wounded in battle. Although he received emergency treatment, gene contamination by an unknown lifeform was detected.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3082

Flowen approves for his own body to be a test subject on the condition that a transmission to the second immigrant vessel is sent to abort its voyage. He is relocated to the Seabed. The biological experimental team achieve a breakthrough. However, Flowen's will is suspended and concealed, and his bargaining conditions are virtually ignored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3083

* Dark Falz's power increases and resurrection is approaching. A fused lifeform goes berserk and succeeds in its escape. The fused lifeform that escaped from the Seabed, subject number β772, utilizes its cell implantation ability, creating a number of unintended fused lifeforms called "Altered Beasts." Additionally, underground facilities become uncontrollable, producing mysterious robots.

* Fusion of lifeforms outbreaks in the underwater Seabed below the sea. Flowen's body is remodeled as a base to the begin γ119, the Proto Falz experiment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUW 3084

* The Proto Falz Number γ119 rampages wildly, and the experimental body is discarded to the ocean floor disposal site. Flowen's death is officially reported to Pioneer 2, although his will is tampered with.

* Pioneer 1 authorities emphasis the danger and determine Dark Falz must be annihilated. The ancient spacecraft is stormed. However, Dark Falz' strength continue to grow. Upon them reaching the deepest portions of the area, the military opposition is consumed. While the battle intensifies, Dark Falz' power overloads in conjunction with the negative will. A large explosion is elicited that reaches the planet's surface. The Pioneer 1 combat army, as well as Central Dome's citizens, are consumed by the surge.

* Proto Falz Number γ119 within the Test Subject Disposal Site also resonates with Dark Falz's overload. The Seabed is filled with waves of darkness. Seabed computers start going berserk.

* After the explosion, Rico Tyrell, who seems to be the sole survivor, proceeds alone to Ragol's underground for investigation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later

* The messages left behind by Rico are found by Hunters of Pioneer 2. Due to a civilian, backup data of the AI, "Calus," is recovered at the underground mines. Afterwards, design analysis is initiated at the Pioneer II Lab.

* A large-scale earthquake occurs in Ragol's underground. A great number of Hunters investigating are struck. The mysterious event results in the whereabouts of the investigators becoming unknown.

* It is speculated that some of the Hunters came in contact with Dark Falz.

* The Pioneer 2 Lab intercepts a message from Heathcliff Flowen. Gal Da Val Island is found. From the Pioneer 2 Lab, a top secret investigation of Gal Da Val island is commanded a select portion of Hunters.

Nice work. If you'd like some more resource material check this link out.

http://www.phantasystardynasty.com/N...yTimeline.html

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Thanks! Yeah I used them a ton when I was making my complete timeline. I've made my own prototype that has everything I've learned from PSO 1-4, Card and Zero right here. Mine isn't as complete as theirs is yet since there's a ton I'm still looking into to make sure.

I was reading through some of the design works artbook for psz, and while there isn't a timeline it does directly say that it takes place in the far future from pso. I've played the game and I feel like Mother Brain did say something along those lines, but my memory is fuzzy about certain things so I might need to replay it for more good stuff.

I haven't added the Calus stuff yet since I've never actually played the seat of the heart quest. Dohhh.

As far as the Ragol Report goes though, I think it's mostly done save for correcting some herp derps. Maybe I'll just change the title to the general thread of cococrispy timeline theories. There's still a lot more of the story to clear up.

Well, I love what you've got thus far. I wish I could help out with seat of the heart but it's been so long since I played that quest the details are pretty fuzzy. Keep up the good work.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Very nice! I enjoyed the read thanks for all the hard work.
    The above statement is my own personal opinion and is not meant to offend, insult, or belittle the recipient. Thank you for understanding

Yar yar thank ya! More fun stuff to come if I ever get around to not being lazy.

lol cool can't wait!
    The above statement is my own personal opinion and is not meant to offend, insult, or belittle the recipient. Thank you for understanding