Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

As a Fo/Te, I made as far as Anga which I couldn't take down once Dio arrived, they were fucking damage sponges.

Anga is a DPS check. If you cleared the stage 9 order (and you always should clear stage orders in solo XQ) and are using the appropriate weapon/element and you still can't kill Anga before Dio spawns - then it means your gear is simply not good enough yet.

The council six pretty much rekt me each time. I couldn't manage to get pass that yet.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

This whole topic is kind of making me very wary of ever trying to attempt the solo XQ.

Well, there's my crappy incomplete guide for anyone who hasn't read it yet:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231734

My personal experience is that you can die very quickly even with moderately high defensive gear.
    With that in mind, it's probably better to go full damage and try to burn stuff down without getting hit.

On the final mission, a good Photon Blast should easily take out the Arks.
    Then it's just a matter of killing Anga ASAP without dying.
    It usually does the bend over lasers first, and once it revives, does the huge range swinging attacks.
    You'll still have to learn how to avoid Dio Hunar's and Persona's major attacks.
    Watch out for Dio Hunar's lightning arrows, long range lasers, huge explosion, suck-in attack, etc.
    For Persona, watch out for light pillar stuns and the Over End which will always one shot.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 16, 2016 at 11:11 AM.

I just can't kill anga fast enough personally. Probably cause my atk is under 3k

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    This whole topic is kind of making me very wary of ever trying to attempt the solo XQ.
    Don't bother unless you want a nigh-invisible sticker or the title. The rewards are not worth the cost and risk.

but it's a row of ??? less in the title menu!

Must... get... titles...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    but it's a row of ??? less in the title menu!

Must... get... titles...
    It's 100% completion syndrome!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Here is my super advanced highly technical guide on how to just clear solo XQ.

(Short background: I normally play Ranger as a no-guard facetanking class. That unfortunately results in a shortage of monomates in solo XQ, so I switched to the guren tessen class just for this quest. It has super armor, invincibility, autoaim, mobility and an optional guard button that deals damage. I had actually barely touched Braver before that, only having the class leveled up while using gunslashes. In other words, the strategy presented in this guide and its execution are extremely complicated.)

Before quest start: change class combination to Braver/Hunter

Stage 6: Guren tessen all the things, or sakura end for more precise weakpoint order clearing

Stage 7: guren all the things

Stage 8: guren all the things, or only one group at a time if fighting all the bosses at once isn't desired

Stage 9: guren the two things, maybe with katana combat escape turned on for the stage order

Stage 10: guren the people things, guren the anga thing, guren the dio thing, guren the person thing, maybe don't get hit by the person thing's big sword

optional: time combat finish with the caterdrans elongating to finish them all (or most, or one, or none) off at once for cool points
    optional: switch to bow with massive hunter for banish kamikaze against big things like ultimate cats and bears and the anga thing
    optional: activate the julius nifta photon blast right before or after the stage 10 teleporter to group up all the people things
    recommended: have combat escape active while going on the offensive against the final person thing; either save it up until then or just run around like a coward for it to cool down

Thank you for taking the time to read through the entirety of this guide.