Threaded View

Default Should I feel ashamed if I can't clear Solo XQ?

I'm not the top player, and never gonna be, cause my reflexes never was too sharp, and Im not that much of a gamer in general. But this game is fairly easy and with good equpment and builds, I became a good damage dealer, being able to enter top 3 or 5 DPS in MPA most of the time and earning nice titles on Base Defense Quests.
    But I can't clear those damned Solo EX. I know that not many can, but I thought I'm better than this.

My problem is that I'm running out of mates. If only I could take at least 10 more I could make for sure, but as it is even with all possible bufs: drinks, tree, timed abilities, food, tokyo hamburger for HP restortion, I still can't beat overpowered one-shotting PD, cause Anga's WB draining my health like crazy prior the final showdown.

Anyway, the main question is: should I feel bad about it? Am I a stupid noob if I can't clear the most hardcore quest in a casual game? Or if just so unbalanced that sega should be ashamed, not me? You know, like Ghost and Goblins games, that meant to be nearly unbeatable.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Apr 14, 2016 at 03:25 AM.