Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Solo XQ is a matter of good gear and practice. And by former I mean 13*s, while by latter - solo XQ practice, because it's different than typical PSO2 content with high damage, low HP enemies. Knowing enemy tells and environment awareness of course helps a lot, allowing you not to get hit. But it's still not like usual solo quests and definitely not like 12/12 MPAs.

I know a few decent players who didn't manage to clear heaven and hell XQ yet because they weren't ready. Nothing wrong with that. Don't think of hardships encountered as failure. Think of them as a learning opportunity.

^ pretty much this.

And grats on your (first?) victory.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Solo XQ is a matter of good gear and practice. And by former I mean 13*s
    Now I feel like I shouldn't even be wasting my XQ Passes with an 11* kit.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

6:41 as Fi/Hu
    https://youtu.be/uNtjS2icONU?t=5276
    Topict starter forgot about time ability for XQ (+90 HP per unit), Cuisine, rings and u can always use full def build from Hu with automate.

oldest solo run with old units, and i am dont use def build
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    PD managed to almost kill me 2 times anyway, but Iron Will was there for me. In the end I was able to finish it, even with decent DPS, ranged between 15k and 25k. I think if I'll craft Elder Pain for Fi to wield I could even farm this quest for stuff.
    I'm still not sure if I should be ashamed, since it's a bit of a cheaty way to do this, but I'm still satisfied, so thank you all for your thoughts. My final time is 14 min btw.
    Do you have JG SonicArrow?
    You can just JG PD to the death (just need to evade SatCan beams).
    Just tried it earlier, since this thread made me wanna test my hopefully-I-can-tank-things-HuSu and Seiga Sword (just got it to Lv3 pot earlier, was Lv1) ._.
    With JG HP recover and JG PP gain, it's free recovery from a lot of attacks.
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 14, 2016 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Deleting unnecessary things
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Can't help but notice the focus on one type of class throughout this. Wonder what that says.
    It says that tech and ranged classes are far less forgiving when taking damage.

The OP does claim to be a Fi/Hu main. I think that would be the main focus.

I completed it with ra/hu at 75/75. You need to learn the pattern, also you NEED TO COMPLETE THE CHALLENGES. Failing to complete them will nerf your weapons damage. One thing I did learn though, KILL ANGA ASAP before hunar spawns,

I have never cleared it solo myself so it's ok, furth6est I got was to 65 before I absolutely needed help, I'm a BR/HU dunno how well they can fair in it but it was fun and good practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestriden View Post
    I have never cleared it solo myself so it's ok, furth6est I got was to 65 before I absolutely needed help, I'm a BR/HU dunno how well they can fair in it but it was fun and good practice.
    I think you're thinking of the normal XQs, not the Solo XQ.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]