Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tech, Pet Attack and Pet PA AW Proc Rate MiniRant

The fuck, SEGA?
    Fo and Te spam Techs, thats kind of their thing, and you have their Auto-Words proc on EVERY Tech cast?
    Su's entire thing is attacking with their pets, so you have their Pet Attack and Pet PA Auto-Words proc on EVERY ACTION?! Su literally can't do anything without spamming AWs. Pet Attack, Pet PA and Techniques, all 3 things Su's HAVE to do, and all 3 of them have a 100% proc rate.

Why not just remove the Auto-Word slots for these 3 things, because no one is gonna use them if they spam like that. Jesus, SEGA.
    Does anyone check this stuff anymore?

What were they thinking? Why can't we have a slider that lets us pick the proc rate or something? I wanna have AWs for immersion, but literally spamming the chat is not what anyone wants.
    No wonder people hate Auto-Word users :|
    Last edited by Petunia; Apr 17, 2016 at 07:15 AM.

Rants: Dead horse Society
    All venting, or ranting posts here. Also for serious discussion.

Autowords shouldn't exist period.

Well, don't underestimate those people who feel like their character is the prettiest in the whole damn universe and decided to pop their creepy face for each action, they would definitely enjoy showing off their faces each time they attack

Consider how most of the action are reduce when players are NPCs, Spending most of the time wandering around enemy mobs, side walking, those auto words are most likely for people who wanna register partner cards, just to add some characteristic for it, I mean, let's be real, normal people would not wanna have chat bubble constantly showing up on their screen blocking stuff, specially for VITA players

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Rants: Dead horse Society
    All venting, or ranting posts here. Also for serious discussion.
    I didn't even know that forum existed... Learn something new every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    I didn't even know that forum existed... Learn something new every day.
    Also reminder for problematic AWs:

1) You can actually blacklist the said person, you'll never see their cutscene with their ugly face all over your screen
    2) did i said, blacklist?

These people can be frustating if you meet them, yes.
    I'm usually just put them into blacklist to make them shut the fuck up semi-permanently.

Now, if you encounter more than one of them on the same MPA...

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Also reminder for problematic AWs:

1) You can actually blacklist the said person, you'll never see their cutscene with their ugly face all over your screen
    2) did i said, blacklist?

These people can be frustating if you meet them, yes.
    I'm usually just put them into blacklist to make them shut the fuck up semi-permanently.

Now, if you encounter more than one of them on the same MPA...
    Well, the cap for blacklist is 200, I don't know about you, but I already used up all of my blacklist quota. There's only so much you can blacklist

I don't really see the point of moving any PSO2-related rants to the Rants subforum -- nobody is going to notice them there and it's not like this is necessarily off-topic. There's nothing wrong with a rant, the community can discuss how they feel about it.

Fanboys, probably, who can't seem to realise criticism of a game doesn't equal negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I don't really see the point of moving any PSO2-related rants to the Rants subforum -- nobody is going to notice them there and it's not like this is necessarily off-topic. There's nothing wrong with a rant, the community can discuss how they feel about it.

Fanboys, probably, who can't seem to realise criticism of a game doesn't equal negativity.
    Can simply open a discussion instead of ranting that leads to flame to everyone else. Nothing to do with criticism whatsoever. Your final sentence is completely unrelated.

It's not like the post is deleted anyway. If this ranting demand is so high and everyone wants to hear it so much, one can just open a Rants Thread in this section to pool all the rants in one single thread (just like QQ thread and accomplishment thread) so they are not all over the place or hidden like that Rants: Dead Horse Society. That'd be nice.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Apr 17, 2016 at 08:07 AM.