Default Recovering a lost account's email

A friend of mine has recently decided to play the game again but we've lost his old account's email information.

Unfortunately we're stuck in the predicament where the account info's intact but the game requires still email verification code. (with new PC) After going through all my leads in the past couple years to no avail, I've concluded that the email associated with the account was most likely created via a generator.

We know that the account is still accessible via the old PC with zero authentication requirements. Is there really no other way for the information to be recovered? Is there a way to mask/clone your MAC so it still recognizes the account on the old PC?
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKanden View Post
    A friend of mine has recently decided to play the game again but we've lost his old account's email information.

Unfortunately we're stuck in the predicament where the account info's intact but the game requires still email verification code. (with new PC) After going through all my leads in the past couple years to no avail, I've concluded that the email associated with the account was most likely created via a generator.

We know that the account is still accessible via the old PC with zero authentication requirements. Is there really no other way for the information to be recovered? Is there a way to mask/clone your MAC so it still recognizes the account on the old PC?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/commen...tive_tutorial/

Could be a bit of help
    Can't we all just get along?