Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Collect file: time limited, cooldown restricted, cash oriented

Whoever hypes this system over stone exchange is either a RNG winner or on

but i agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Don't forget it's meant to replace the matterboard, which you could only do once per character anyway.
    Some assume the collect profile can be cleared for multiple times and has a 48 hours cool down, but we will see in time.

I wonder if yamato weapons are still obtainable beside drops when profiles expire. RNG drop doesn't fit this game because of trade block and element system.

I'm more hyped about the may update honestly, all i'm looking forward from this update is the new shift action weapon pallete change and the collection files

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Item collection logs: Collect items to collect items.
    I'm done with this game.

Oh wait, we won't receive PA buffs in this update?
    So when will it be implemented?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Collect file: time limited, cooldown restricted, cash oriented

Whoever hypes this system over stone exchange is either a RNG winner or on
    Collect File also:

1) Stems the tide of Stone bloat. Yeah, we have effectively 900 extra storage spaces thanks to Character Storage and 3 free characters, but the amount of stones we have is starting to get unwieldy and nobody wants to delete them because we expect Sega to find a way to shoehorn them in a future update (hi AQ and XQ Stones)

2) Gives a reason to play other quests. The big complaint is that this game is pretty much either EQ or the Flavor of the Month Limited Quest, with some AQ thrown in for leveling. Because the Collect File drops are tied to defeating a certain amount of specific enemies, other maps will come into use now.

3) Gives them the potential for a balanced monetization system. This one is probably going to get me a lot of flak so let me just point out that if this is balanced right, the sting of the cooldowns and having paid ways to eliminate them will not be an issue for a free player that plays smart. If the cooldowns are reasonable then most players will be able to focus on weapons they really want but they may need to save up on freebie Star Gems or dig into their wallets if they're looking for most or everything in a set. With multiple collection files being available at one time (We're getting Revolucio and Tagami at the same time, I think, followed by the Yamato Weapons later on when that update hits.) free players may have to make tough decisions but won't be left in the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I'm done with this game.

Oh wait, we won't receive PA buffs in this update?
    So when will it be implemented?
    it's like the matterboard progression logs - kill enemies and they fill out the bar, fill the bar and you get guaranteed drop - collect all guaranteed drops and you get the completion log weapon
    shits gonna be pretty good imo
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I feel like we're going to need a phantasy star version of this now.
    Spoiler!

Not a fan of the new combat scheme at all, I don't really have room for it on a 360 controller. Thus making me dislike it. Also I main hunter... Anyone have an idea for me to add to new scheme vs my current set up?

Direction Pad (Left): Move left on sub-pallete
    Direction Pad (Right): Move right on sub-pallete
    Direction Pad (Up): Activate sub-pallete ability/item
    Direction Pad (Down): Nothing
    Left Joystick: Move character
    Left Joystick Press: Mini Map
    Right Joystick: Move camera
    Right Joystick Press: Free Aim
    Back Button: Quick Menu
    Start: Open Menu
    X: Normal attack
    Y: PA
    B: Jump/Back out of menu
    A: Select/pick up items/etc
    LB: Weapon Pallete Up
    RB: Weapon Pallete Down
    LT: Guard/Switch Gun PA/Tech Pa
    RT: Dodge

Yeah, it's not the best, but it's all I can think of. I don't have lock on, could put that on Right Joystick Press if need be... Never had too much trouble.

Soo.. Let me know of any ideas, and if button + button is available, I would rather not...
    Otherwise I feel as no hope for me. Or I could start using keyboard I guess... Thanks in advance.

Everything else is fine. Maybe not the stones. -_-
    Also what is LA?

Quote Originally Posted by GlowSticks View Post
    Not a fan of the new combat scheme at all, I don't really have room for it on a 360 controller. Thus making me dislike it. Also I main hunter... Anyone have an idea for me to add to new scheme vs my current set up?

Direction Pad (Left): Move left on sub-pallete
    Direction Pad (Right): Move right on sub-pallete
    Direction Pad (Up): Activate sub-pallete ability/item
    Direction Pad (Down): Nothing
    Left Joystick: Move character
    Left Joystick Press: Mini Map
    Right Joystick: Move camera
    Right Joystick Press: Free Aim
    Back Button: Quick Menu
    Start: Open Menu
    X: Normal attack
    Y: PA
    B: Jump/Back out of menu
    A: Select/pick up items/etc
    LB: Weapon Pallete Up
    RB: Weapon Pallete Down
    LT: Guard/Switch Gun PA/Tech Pa
    RT: Dodge

Yeah, it's not the best, but it's all I can think of. I don't have lock on, could put that on Right Joystick Press if need be... Never had too much trouble.

Soo.. Let me know of any ideas, and if button + button is available, I would rather not...
    Otherwise I feel as no hope for me. Or I could start using keyboard I guess... Thanks in advance.

Everything else is fine. Maybe not the stones. -_-
    Also what is LA?
    I'm going to assume Weapon Palette is segregated from the D-pad and Interact and Jump are swapped for convenience purposes? I use a Dualshock 3, and I don't think I've had a problem with having too few buttons. I actually prefer it to the Vita, since the Vita is four buttons short from the Dualshock.

LA is Lobby Action.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 19, 2016 at 11:13 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I think the new control scheme is optional, so you dont HAVE to swap to it.